Unlocking LG KU990

EDGE or EVDO? GSM or CDMA? Discuss phone networks and standards here.

Unlocking LG KU990

Post by Dz3b0 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:39 pm
([msg=61172]see Unlocking LG KU990[/msg])

Hello guys... Been on this page for a while, and still didn't post anything...So my first post and I already ask for favour... :oops:

Anyway, got this cellphone, and I need do unlock it, but couldn't find needed software or anything that would help. If anyone knows how to do it, I would appreciate it...
Dz3b0
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Unlocking LG KU990

Post by centip3de on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:22 am
([msg=61196]see Re: Unlocking LG KU990[/msg])

Dz3b0 wrote:Hello guys... Been on this page for a while, and still didn't post anything...So my first post and I already ask for favour... :oops:

Anyway, got this cellphone, and I need do unlock it, but couldn't find needed software or anything that would help. If anyone knows how to do it, I would appreciate it...

You have not been using your friend.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by paviya on Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:34 am
([msg=71337]see Re: Unlocking LG KU990[/msg])

Dz3b0 wrote:Hello guys... Been on this page for a while, and still didn't post anything...So my first post and I already ask for favour... :oops:

Why did you prefer software unlocking?
Using unlock code is the best way to unlock your LG KU990 mobile.You can get unlock code from your service provider or else try to buy a unlock code from online unlocking service provider.If you need unlock code visit Classicunlocking.com Here you can get your unlock code with simple unlock instructions via e-mail.So you can easily unlock your mobile within a day.
paviya
New User
New User

Post by vorkosign on Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:09 pm
([msg=78644]see Re: Unlocking LG KU990[/msg])

when you unlock your LG then type this: 3845#*990# and open secret menu on your phone.
edit and change lock buton and many other functions.
vorkosign
New User
New User

Post by Goatboy on Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:24 pm
([msg=78646]see Re: Unlocking LG KU990[/msg])

vorkosign wrote:when you unlock your LG then type this: 3845#*990# and open secret menu on your phone.
edit and change lock buton and many other functions.

Are you just going around finding the oldest threads you can? The guy who asked is long, long gone. He had one post, and hasn't come back since he asked it. Let the thread die in peace.
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

Return to Telecommunications