Hacking a moblie broswer

Bad threads go here

Hacking a moblie broswer

Post by mcdude50 on Sat May 18, 2013 2:41 am
([msg=75652]see Hacking a moblie broswer[/msg])

So i have this friend... where we have an ongoing compitition or arrangement to pull non malicious hack pranks on each other. We are both inexperienced.. however his computer recently died and he only access his computer from his phone. I am trying to gain access to either his , gmail / yahoo / facebook (PREFERABLE his yahoo) However, i am limited as he now only uses a cell phone and does not log onto any computers.

This is problematic as i cant I can't RAT or keylog. I tried to phish with a cloned website from using backtrack, However that tool tool doesn't render the site in a mobile browser. I tested the cloned page on my computer browser and it worked fine. However i sent it to my andriod and ipad and it would not load the site on either.

If anyone has any ideas on what methods might be beneficial to research i would greatly appreciate the help. It seems like everything i read is based for regular computers.

Also as far as guessing secret questions, i tried. I have no idea what they are they are too random for me to bring that up.

Thanks in advance..
mcdude50
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Hacking a moblie broswer

Post by Assassian360 on Sat May 18, 2013 4:39 am
([msg=75653]see Re: Hacking a moblie broswer[/msg])

Pretty certain this guy has just modified his story to sound less malicious from his other post changing the person from being a girlfriend to a generic friend who they do things with... Still doesn't change anything. The way you have created a second account to re-ask the same question suggests your intent is probably malicious. And this goes against the ToS as pointed out by Ninjex on the other post.

They have pretty much the same text in their other account's post except for the first paragraph... You could have at least reworded it to look different...
https://www.hackthissite.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=10209&start=0
Assassian360
Poster
Poster

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Hacking a moblie broswer

Post by mShred on Sat May 18, 2013 11:13 am
([msg=75662]see Re: Hacking a moblie broswer[/msg])

Funny you should mention that Assassin. Oddly enough, the posts are coming from the same IP address? What a huge coincidence. Never woulda thought.

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Return to Graveyard