Keylogger

General technological topics without their own forum go here

Keylogger

Post by Downie on Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:18 pm
([msg=74567]see Keylogger[/msg])

Where can i get a good keylogger to download free and i don't want anyone tell me to make one
Downie
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Keylogger

Post by -Ninjex- on Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:40 pm
([msg=74568]see Re: Keylogger[/msg])

I will not tell you to make one, but I will say that if you download a free one instead, you take the chance of becoming infected.

http://download.cnet.com/Free-Keylogger ... ntBody;pop

cnet has always had safe programs for me, but download at your own risk.
If you're not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you.⠠⠵
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you.
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Post by therenegadeoffunk69 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:47 pm
([msg=74573]see Re: Keylogger[/msg])

hey i was torrenting elite keystroke logger which was in the cool stuff section of HTS. i opted for log viewing only during the installation which then opened up my browser and started DLing logs_viewer.zip which chrome told me is malicious. dafuq? has this happened to anyone else?
therenegadeoffunk69
New User
New User

Post by mShred on Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:50 pm
([msg=74574]see Re: Keylogger[/msg])

therenegadeoffunk69, a lot of things that 'hackers' use will be screened as malicious by scanning software. A prime example would be cain and abel. Now that said, I don't know anything about that software that you're trying to download, so I would always assume the worst.
OP, like I said above, I would always assume the worst. Downloading and using a third party keylogger creates a HUGE risk of you becoming infected. So rather than doing that, I'm going to tell you to make one. It'd be a lot more beneficial. And don't tell us to not to you to do something. Because obviously we're the more skilled people on the subject. Creating a keylogger is not that hard. You could very easily look up the code for a simple keylogger and compile and run it yourself. That way, you'll at least be able to see what you're running. And you can still be lazy and not actually put any kind of intellectual input into coding your own program.

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Post by Downie on Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:37 am
([msg=74579]see Re: Keylogger[/msg])

Anyone know the registration key for Total Spy 2.93 ?
Downie
New User
New User

Post by -Ninjex- on Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:56 am
([msg=74580]see Re: Keylogger[/msg])

I have a bad itch of refusing to help people whom refuse to first help themselves.
If you're not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you.⠠⠵
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Post by therenegadeoffunk69 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:12 am
([msg=74582]see Re: Keylogger[/msg])

mShred thanks, i figured that might be the case. I'm assuming that any of the tools in the cool stuff section will be safe?
therenegadeoffunk69
New User
New User

Post by mShred on Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:19 am
([msg=74583]see Re: Keylogger[/msg])

therenegadeoffunk69, I honestly can't tell you yes or no. But it does look pretty decent IMO.
Here's what I would do in this situation, I'd get a VM in virtualbox (not sure how familiar you are with VM's), and then I'd setup an OS specifically for running things that may be hazardous. You could download things you think are malicious and run them. Then you could run an intense virus scanner to see if anything comes up. If nothing comes up beside the things that you know are gonna raise red flags, then you can feel more safe running it on of your main boxes. But even then, you can never be too sure.
Downie, go find some other site that will help you. Because we won't.

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Post by -Ninjex- on Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:03 am
([msg=74584]see Re: Keylogger[/msg])

A alternative to what mShred said, that may be a bit easier, would be to get sandboxie.

http://www.sandboxie.com/

The above is the official site for the product, and you can read up on all the details about sandboxie from it.

Having a VM however, is just fun as hell, and will help gear you towards becoming a better hacker. I say this because it makes you very versatile, and you can dive into Linux operating systems such as backtrack. Keep in mind also that Linux is far less compatible with software unlike Windows.
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Post by Downie on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:17 pm
([msg=74591]see Re: Keylogger[/msg])

Ok thanks people i got what i was looking for
Downie
New User
New User