Coding Webpages with Batch

Discuss how to write good code, break bad code, your current pet projects, or the best way to approach novel problems

Coding Webpages with Batch

Post by barneystinson19 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:19 pm
([msg=73948]see Coding Webpages with Batch[/msg])

Hi, I have a project and its what it says in the title.
I made some part of it. It doesn't listens port and responses to Html packets yet. Anyways here is the beta :)
The pages extension for this script is .pbat, tags are <%pbat and %> for coding. You can write pages and open with this programme :)
Feel free to write any comments/suggestions/ideas Thanks :)

Virus Scan:
https://www.virustotal.com/tr/file/6b24879378409b2ed3ed38a0667d5637fdfcb7e35cfc527692982a0f14b900a7/analysis/1361480207/

Download Link:
http://dfiles.eu/files/03gxld3cm

Screenshot:
"Ömür dediğin üç gündür, dün geldi geçti yarın meçhuldür…O halde ömür dediğin bir gündür,o da bugündür…."
barneystinson19
Experienced User
Experienced User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Coding Webpages with Batch

Post by centip3de on Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:32 pm
([msg=73949]see Re: Coding Webpages with Batch[/msg])

barneystinson19 wrote:Hi, I have a project and its what it says in the title.
I made some part of it. It doesn't listens port and responses to Html packets yet. Anyways here is the beta :)
The pages extension for this script is .pbat, tags are <%pbat and %> for coding. You can write pages and open with this programme :)
Feel free to write any comments/suggestions/ideas Thanks :)

Virus Scan:
https://www.virustotal.com/tr/file/6b24879378409b2ed3ed38a0667d5637fdfcb7e35cfc527692982a0f14b900a7/analysis/1361480207/

Download Link:
http://dfiles.eu/files/03gxld3cm

Screenshot:

For future reference, as this is a hacking forum the majority of people here would feel better if you just showed the source of the program.

Anyway, this is a pretty interesting idea and is even cooler that you actually implemented it. However, I do have some constructive criticism of it (and do remember that these are only my ideas):

1. It appears as though it's only Windows compatible, which is a shame for those of us on other Operating Systems.

2. In the example you provided, you're using a mix of both HTML and Batch; if both are needed, why wouldn't someone just use pure HTML?

3. Batch is a pretty weak language, and even worse is tied down to the OS itself; you might find it a better idea to use a different language for that.

Other than that, you made a pretty sweet program (from what I can tell)! Keep it up. +1
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by barneystinson19 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:01 pm
([msg=73950]see Re: Coding Webpages with Batch[/msg])

centip3de wrote:
For future reference, as this is a hacking forum the majority of people here would feel better if you just showed the source of the program.

Anyway, this is a pretty interesting idea and is even cooler that you actually implemented it. However, I do have some constructive criticism of it (and do remember that these are only my ideas):

1. It appears as though it's only Windows compatible, which is a shame for those of us on other Operating Systems.

2. In the example you provided, you're using a mix of both HTML and Batch; if both are needed, why wouldn't someone just use pure HTML?

3. Batch is a pretty weak language, and even worse is tied down to the OS itself; you might find it a better idea to use a different language for that.

Other than that, you made a pretty sweet program (from what I can tell)! Keep it up. +1

First of all thanks for your comment :) I've thought to put the source code on here but I'm afraid of someone if gonna steal it and use it like he made it. I have work on it and I don't want it anybody to steal it. It's open source already but at least it can't be seen directly :oops: Anyways, I thought to do my own web programming language at first. But It would be much harder because of creating a syntax and coding a decompiler.. Not just hard for coding, also its hard create a whole language. Then I thought of batch language. It has its own syntax and rules so I don't have to create a whole language. Also its not strong so I can develop it and add new features as I like. I thought that It's perfect language for this because of this reasons. The good side of batch is it can execute console applications in it so I can use any console application in webpage and make a lot of thinks that pure Html can't like MySql connection etc. I'm agree with that it's bad that batch is tied down to Windows OS.
Thanks for your support :)

-- Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:26 am --

Why no comments :roll:
"Ömür dediğin üç gündür, dün geldi geçti yarın meçhuldür…O halde ömür dediğin bir gündür,o da bugündür…."
barneystinson19
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by Th3_M4d_H4tt3r on Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:04 pm
([msg=76426]see Re: Coding Webpages with Batch[/msg])

I commented lol; I think this is really amazing.

keep the good work up man :D
Tip me if I helped you!
BTC Address: 15wu8gxFAemZH3jC4km3Z8gMYtKHLxpnEv
Th3_M4d_H4tt3r
Experienced User
Experienced User

Return to Programming