java editing permently

Discuss the many weaknesses of browser security and ways to mitigate the threat

java editing permently

Post by mk2bane on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:49 pm
([msg=72482]see java editing permently[/msg])

i want to change some JS then have it sent to the sever to be verified as clean and then continue with functions as normal, is this at all possible ? if so how so ?
mk2bane
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: java editing permently

Post by -Ninjex- on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:12 pm
([msg=72492]see Re: java editing permently[/msg])

mk2bane wrote:i want to change some JS then have it sent to the sever to be verified as clean and then continue with functions as normal, is this at all possible ? if so how so ?

Java or JavaScript?
If you're not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you.⠠⠵
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you.
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Re: java editing permently

Post by WallShadow on Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:18 pm
([msg=72505]see Re: java editing permently[/msg])

mk2bane wrote:i want to change some JS then have it sent to the sever to be verified as clean and then continue with functions as normal, is this at all possible ? if so how so ?

what do you mean? You have a web server which you have access to and you want to send it javascript for filtration and then executed? I think you need some more time studying this 'cause you are either confusing everything in the world or don't know how to express yourself properly. The server never executes JS, its the client that does that. Also, what would you filter out of JS? there's really nothing to filter. And, it's the server that originally sends the client the JS, not the client.
WallShadow
Contributor
Contributor

Return to Web