Hi again :P

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

Hi again :P

Post by acid_burn951 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:21 am
([msg=72315]see Hi again :P[/msg])

I have 1 question which i dont know is in the zone of hacking.. im student and when i have IT we are in room which all computers are connected in one network.. so the problem is how i can get acces to other computers . So if u can show me how i can start doing this i will treat you xD !
acid_burn951
New User
New User
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:03 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Hi again :P

Post by -Ninjex- on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:19 am
([msg=72316]see Re: Hi again :P[/msg])

acid_burn951 wrote:I have 1 question which i dont know is in the zone of hacking.. im student and when i have IT we are in room which all computers are connected in one network.. so the problem is how i can get acces to other computers . So if u can show me how i can start doing this i will treat you xD !


This website is a good place to start hacking in general. However, if you are trying to root into other systems; I think you should look at getting the BackTrack5 operating system. There are many ways to compromise computers when you are on a local area network. I would suggest looking up tutorials on how to gain root access to computers, get familiar and have a understanding of the tools, and also read up on the backtrack forums because it only helps.

Best of luck,
- Ninjex
If you're not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you.⠠⠵
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you.
User avatar
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict
 
Posts: 1303
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:02 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Hi again :P

Post by fashizzlepop on Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:06 am
([msg=72317]see Re: Hi again :P[/msg])

You should read through the rest of the forums. Also note I am moving this to the NZone and out of General Discussion.
The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty; it's merely twice as big as it needs to be.
User avatar
fashizzlepop
Developer
Developer
 
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 1:20 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Hi again :P

Post by limdis on Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:56 am
([msg=72318]see Re: Hi again :P[/msg])

-Ninjex- wrote: There are many ways to compromise computers when you are on a local area network.

This ^. This not only varies by technique but also by the level of access as well. I suggest before you try to do things the fun way you learn how to do it the proper way first. On a local network you can set this up yourself with default installed admin tools available such as Remote Desktop Connection (windows). Doing it this way will show you how to find open ports and change and allow what goes through them which will be vital background knowledge to know before you attempt to try and hack your way in.
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
User avatar
limdis
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1346
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:45 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Hi again :P

Post by -Ninjex- on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:19 am
([msg=72319]see Re: Hi again :P[/msg])

limdis wrote:
-Ninjex- wrote: There are many ways to compromise computers when you are on a local area network.

This ^. This not only varies by technique but also by the level of access as well. I suggest before you try to do things the fun way you learn how to do it the proper way first. On a local network you can set this up yourself with default installed admin tools available such as Remote Desktop Connection (windows). Doing it this way will show you how to find open ports and change and allow what goes through them which will be vital background knowledge to know before you attempt to try and hack your way in.


I agree. I personally like to get an apache server running as well on the target machine with some designed webpages that allow for certain exploits. I like just going through the stages, even though you know they are there. It helps to keeps it fresh in your head, it's fun, and I tend to remember it better this way. I also enjoy rooting the apache server just to upload malicous php scripts and backdoors and then running them from my target local machine. Even though it's all planned out, it's still fun and a good learning experience no matter how many times I do it.
If you're not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you.⠠⠵
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you.
User avatar
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict
 
Posts: 1303
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:02 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Hi again :P

Post by acid_burn951 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:02 pm
([msg=72353]see Re: Hi again :P[/msg])

you say there is program with which i can do it ? what i need to "study" to be able to do it ?
acid_burn951
New User
New User
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:03 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Hi again :P

Post by fashizzlepop on Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:39 pm
([msg=72355]see Re: Hi again :P[/msg])

acid_burn951 wrote:you say there is program with which i can do it ? what i need to "study" to be able to do it ?

Maybe study english.

There are no programs that will "just do it" all for you. You have to learn on your own and it will take time and effort.
The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty; it's merely twice as big as it needs to be.
User avatar
fashizzlepop
Developer
Developer
 
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 1:20 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Hi again :P

Post by acid_burn951 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:43 pm
([msg=72356]see Re: Hi again :P[/msg])

thats why i asked is there a program but not which do all the job.if you tell me from where to start it will be good..
acid_burn951
New User
New User
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:03 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Hi again :P

Post by fashizzlepop on Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:13 pm
([msg=72357]see Re: Hi again :P[/msg])

Yup, it's called Metasploit. Here you go: Tutorial
The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty; it's merely twice as big as it needs to be.
User avatar
fashizzlepop
Developer
Developer
 
Posts: 2303
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 1:20 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)



Return to NZone

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron