Help? Please this is not fair..

What's the best way to setup a home network? Why should I care about BGP?

Help? Please this is not fair..

Post by whyme123 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:37 pm
([msg=72323]see Help? Please this is not fair..[/msg])

Hello,

hey guys i am new to hackig and i need help on how to creat a botnet. The reasons im trying to creat a bot net is because i play this online game called counterstrike and these couple of guys just keep ddosing ect :cry: :cry: . and they just laugh about it So i thought it would be time for some pay back if anyone can teach me how to creat a bot new that would be great and i would thank you alot.

Quick question..
When you're playing a online witch the one im playing is called counterstrike is it possbile to get someone ip from their , they dont have admin powers or nothing and i'm kinda wondering how they keep ddosing me and yes i have a staic ip just have to reset my modem everytime they ddos me and its over but right when i get back into the game it takes them mins to get my i.p and start it again.
whyme123
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Help? Please this is not fair..

Post by centip3de on Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:53 pm
([msg=72324]see Re: Help? Please this is not fair..[/msg])

whyme123 wrote:Hello,

hey guys i am new to hackig and i need help on how to creat a botnet. The reasons im trying to creat a bot net is because i play this online game called counterstrike and these couple of guys just keep ddosing ect :cry: :cry: . and they just laugh about it So i thought it would be time for some pay back if anyone can teach me how to creat a bot new that would be great and i would thank you alot.

Quick question..
When you're playing a online witch the one im playing is called counterstrike is it possbile to get someone ip from their , they dont have admin powers or nothing and i'm kinda wondering how they keep ddosing me and yes i have a staic ip just have to reset my modem everytime they ddos me and its over but right when i get back into the game it takes them mins to get my i.p and start it again.

First off, you need to work on your English. Secondly, creating a botnet, and using one are both illegal, something that goes against the Terms of Service for this site. As such, you will find no help on that topic here. However, I suggest changing servers if they keep annoying you.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by -Ninjex- on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:40 pm
([msg=72326]see Re: Help? Please this is not fair..[/msg])

Quick question..

You don't need a botnet to ddos, there is easier ways. I would help you, however it seems you plan to use this illegally.
Go to google to research things that you are going to be illegally doing, as we wll not help here.
As far as them ddos'ing you, I will give some advice. Sometimes on your router, there is an option to set your ip dynamic and to switch on it's own. In this case, it seems pointless as they are probbly using cain & abel or wireshark to sniff your ip out. I would suggest setting up a vpn on your computer's network (This and the next part are only useful If you are playing on a console) and then modify your computers network to be shared with other devices. Next you would set your console up to connect to your computer's connection. This should tunnel all traffic towards the vpn. Also, when they try and scan for your ip, they will come up with the ip of the vpn and/or encrypted data. Odds are they wouldn't be able to take the vpn down if they had the ip anyways. However, that depends on what they are using as their method to do ddos attacks, and also how strong it is.

Best of luck,
- Ninjex
If you're not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you.⠠⠵
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you.
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Post by Cookie2323 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:55 pm
([msg=72332]see Re: Help? Please this is not fair..[/msg])

-Ninjex- wrote:

Quick question..

You don't need a botnet to ddos, there is easier ways. I would help you, however it seems you plan to use this illegally.
Go to google to research things that you are going to be illegally doing, as we wll not help here.
As far as them ddos'ing you, I will give some advice. Sometimes on your router, there is an option to set your ip dynamic and to switch on it's own. In this case, it seems pointless as they are probbly using cain & abel or wireshark to sniff your ip out. I would suggest setting up a vpn on your computer's network (This and the next part are only useful If you are playing on a console) and then modify your computers network to be shared with other devices. Next you would set your console up to connect to your computer's connection. This should tunnel all traffic towards the vpn. Also, when they try and scan for your ip, they will come up with the ip of the vpn and/or encrypted data. Odds are they wouldn't be able to take the vpn down if they had the ip anyways. However, that depends on what they are using as their method to do ddos attacks, and also how strong it is.

Ninjex what would be the easier way to ddos someone with out a botnet :shock: :?:

Ninjex- whats the easier way to ddos with out a botnet :shock: :?:
I always loved computers as a kid But Could never learn how to hack/networking because of my Reading/Writing skills Now im back after a couple of years still not that good But alot better then before! THANK YOU For your help:D
Cookie2323
New User
New User

Post by -Ninjex- on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:03 pm
([msg=72333]see Re: Help? Please this is not fair..[/msg])

Cookie2323 wrote:Ninjex- whats the easier way to ddos with out a botnet :shock: :?:

Shell booting &/or setting up a VPS to run a perl script that UDP or TCP floods.
Depending on the VPS and the amount of shells, can make the difference between a weak and strong DDoS attack.
If you're not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you.⠠⠵
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Post by Cookie2323 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:11 am
([msg=72344]see Re: Help? Please this is not fair..[/msg])

-Ninjex- wrote:
Cookie2323 wrote:Ninjex- whats the easier way to ddos with out a botnet :shock: :?:

Shell booting &/or setting up a VPS to run a perl script that UDP or TCP floods.
Depending on the VPS and the amount of shells, can make the difference between a weak and strong DDoS attack.[/quots

shell booting is it easy to set up? and is that the name of the program?

-- Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:16 am --

Cookie2323 wrote:
-Ninjex- wrote:

Depending on the VPS and the amount of shells, can make the difference between a weak and strong DDoS attack.[/quots

shell booting is it easy to set up? and is that the name of the program?

Is shell booting the name of the program and is it easy to set up /Free?
I always loved computers as a kid But Could never learn how to hack/networking because of my Reading/Writing skills Now im back after a couple of years still not that good But alot better then before! THANK YOU For your help:D
Cookie2323
New User
New User

Post by -Ninjex- on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:20 am
([msg=72345]see Re: Help? Please this is not fair..[/msg])

Cookie2323 wrote:Is shell booting the name of the program and is it easy to set up /Free?

Shell booting is not a program, it is easy to set up, (in my opinion, but everyone is different) and yes it is free.

I will not give you a tutorial on how to make/use it, as it is illegal.
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Post by SneakerNet on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:25 am
([msg=72347]see Re: Help? Please this is not fair..[/msg])

-Ninjex- wrote:
or setting up a VPS to run a perl script that UDP or TCP floods.

In this scenario wouldn't you want to flood them with UDP? Since TCP is sent reliably wouldn't this slow down the progress of overloading a server; compared to UDP which will keep sending regardless of packet completion?
SneakerNet
New User
New User

Post by -Ninjex- on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:34 am
([msg=72348]see Re: Help? Please this is not fair..[/msg])

SneakerNet wrote:
-Ninjex- wrote:
or setting up a VPS to run a perl script that UDP or TCP floods.

In this scenario wouldn't you want to flood them with UDP? Since TCP is sent reliably wouldn't this slow down the progress of overloading a server; compared to UDP which will keep sending regardless of packet completion?

It would depend on what you are trying to flood.
The op never explained what he is playing the game over; Xbox, PS3, PC, etc.
If you are flooding something that uses udp ports, then go with a udp flooding script.
If it runs a tcp port, flood it with a tcp flooding script.
For console gaming, with my own personal experience, UDP flooding works better.
I tested tcp and udp Xbox ports, and found UDP port 3074 to be the most effective.
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Post by fashizzlepop on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:42 pm
([msg=72350]see Re: Help? Please this is not fair..[/msg])

To clarify a few things:

Flooding is not DDoSing, it would be along the lines of just DoS.

Flooding TCP won't work because games use UDP or their own protocol. Most likely just UDP. (Look up how TCP and UDP differ to see why TCP doesn't work for online gaming or voip, or skype, etc.)

To DDoS someone you could either own a botnet or rent one.
The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty; it's merely twice as big as it needs to be.
fashizzlepop
Developer
Developer

Next

Return to Networking