Introduce Yourself  Topic is solved

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by KouriInu on Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:14 pm
([msg=72472]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

hi im Kouri Inu! I am new to all this and am looking for sites and hopefully friends that can help me through the learning process. I am excited about tuning into to this site and learning as much as i can.
dazed and confused @.@
KouriInu
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by The_Mental_One on Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:56 pm
([msg=72743]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hello All.

I'm 24
I'm studying networking atm and hopefully before summer I'll have passed the necessary exams to officially qualify me.
I am also a [ok i admit it I am] noobish webmaster and primary forum engineer.
I've browsed the forum on and off since I made my account a whiles back on the main site.
My interests lie mainly in games and improving my website and forum skills, from graphic design do coding and database maintenance.
I'm a huge fan of symphonic metal and heavy rock. That's about it really.
The_Mental_One
New User
New User

Post by Irish Clov3r on Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:08 pm
([msg=72894]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hi I'm Nick but my real name is Nicholas now you understand why i go by Nick LoL. I turned 18 just last year but did absolutely nothing for it expect for buy my first lotto ticket. I'm not currently employed. Very new to web languages,networking, computer software, and etc that has to do with computers but i know enough to keep me by from years of playing Rs and Wow. Sadly those games bore Zzz. Zzz. me now so i need another hobby that involves computers and what's better than learning everything i can abut them. Well that's all i had to say hope i can meet some kool people here and learn a lot of things :!:
Irish Clov3r
New User
New User

Post by 1njustice on Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:04 am
([msg=73147]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hey guys, I'm 1njustice, you can call me 1njustice.. Luls, I'm 21 years old, from good old United Kingdom. I'm big into games and recently been looking around at computer security, programming, coding etc.. I've just rattled through the basic missions, I intend to play through them a couple more times to familiarize myself with the basics of HTML, Unix, SSI, and JSI. Keeps me busy during my offline times. unfortunately my live is down at the moment, i'll update when it's sorted and catch up with some of y'all online. I like to keep fit, although recently that's took a little bit of a downfall as I've got lazier.. I'm starting a new job this coming Monday so should be interesting. I'm not really a people person but I like to make some effort to get to know people. Anything else anybody wishes to know feel free to drop me a PM.

Happy hacking, 1njustice.
Last updated: 01/02/2013: 14:49

Code: Select all
Challenges
Basic missions: 1 - 11 complete
1njustice
New User
New User

Post by Snipeon on Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:19 pm
([msg=73297]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

hi people, i'm andrew, 20, male(what else??) and i love computer games, programming, hacking, taking my computer apart, then the components as well... basically anything computer or machine related. while i have some experience in hacking(or cracking... i have all my neighbours' wifi passwords, can't say i'm too proud of it, but it's necessary, my bandwidth just isn't enough sometimes), i won't say i'm very good at it, and i would say i'm still at the level of a script kiddie... and i'm not satisfied with that. what i REALLY wanna know, are how all those commands work.
for example, when i'm hacking my neighbours' wifi, i'm always bugged with how aireplay fakes an authentication with the victim's router, why can't i just fake an authentication to connect to the network, how does reaver even work(i know it bruteforces the WPS, the question is how to WPS exchange process goes) and what's the point of WPS... along with a hundred other questions and one(or maybe two) BIG question(s): how does aircrack even decrypt the password from a few thousand IV files, and why can't it do with just ONE???
as such, please forgive me if i ask any stupid questions, as i'm one of those kinds with a 'black hole' for knowledge(on anything machine/computer related, at any rate).
Nobody is ever a master; we are all just noobs who must keep on learning.
Snipeon
New User
New User

Post by limdis on Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:30 pm
([msg=73299]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Snipeon wrote:hi people, i'm andrew, 20, male(what else??) and i love computer games, programming, hacking, taking my computer apart, then the components as well... basically anything computer or machine related. while i have some experience in hacking(or cracking... i have all my neighbours' wifi passwords, can't say i'm too proud of it, but it's necessary, my bandwidth just isn't enough sometimes), i won't say i'm very good at it, and i would say i'm still at the level of a script kiddie... and i'm not satisfied with that. what i REALLY wanna know, are how all those commands work.<br>for example, when i'm hacking my neighbours' wifi, i'm always bugged with how aireplay fakes an authentication with the victim's router, why can't i just fake an authentication to connect to the network, how does reaver even work(i know it bruteforces the WPS, the question is how to WPS exchange process goes) and what's the point of WPS... along with a hundred other questions and one(or maybe two) BIG question(s): how does aircrack even decrypt the password from a few thousand IV files, and why can't it do with just ONE???<br>as such, please forgive me if i ask any stupid questions, as i'm one of those kinds with a 'black hole' for knowledge(on anything machine/computer related, at any rate).

Hi Snipeon, welcome to HTS. Why not start a thread asking about Wifi Hacking? I can answer all these questions for you and we got a lot of members here who are also very skilled in this topic. :geek:
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Post by Snipeon on Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:52 pm
([msg=73305]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

limdis wrote:Why not start a thread asking about Wifi Hacking? I can answer all these questions for you and we got a lot of members here who are also very skilled in this topic. :geek:

good idea, but i only meant those questions as examples... i have tons of other questions ranging from hardware to coding...
what i only require is a push in the general direction, so i can find the answers myself, like what language is used to code the aircrack suite.
Nobody is ever a master; we are all just noobs who must keep on learning.
Snipeon
New User
New User

Post by SarperAW on Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:32 pm
([msg=73324]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hi i am 11 yus uld mi idul is wired he is the gratest hakker ever! I am hear to bee just lyke hym.
SarperAW
New User
New User

Post by -Ninjex- on Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:39 pm
([msg=73325]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

SarperAW wrote:Hi i am 11 yus uld mi idul is wired he is the gratest hakker ever! I am hear to bee just lyke hym.

Welcome to HTS! I hope you can learn a lot, and be just as great, if not better than your idol!
Although, in my opinion; the greatest hackers go unnoticed.
If you're not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you.⠠⠵
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you.
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Intro?

Post by Unpredictable J on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:08 am
([msg=73652]see Intro?[/msg])

Well...I for some reason felt it necessary to have some sort of "first post" if I wanted to be a generally respectable person. I am new at hacking and I am excited to learn along with making future contributions. I confess that I know almost nothing about what I am getting myself into, but we all have to start somewhere. I am happy but at the same time I am distracted by the ocean of information I want to comprehend. Maybe I just need reassurance haha..... I have tried to write this post politely but if it is taken differently.....sorry.... I tend to be to over-confident and sarcastic sometimes and it will probably be evident in future posts (I'm sorry, I can't help who I am). Anyways, any quick tips on my quest for knowledge to come would be appreciated (Yes I know that is a broad request...lol).

Just thought I'd let you know who I was...Thanks!
Unpredictable J
New User
New User

PreviousNext

Return to NZone