- Do you think it's justified if person x would use Devils Breath to manipulate person y into doing something good for person z?
- Do you think it's justified if person x would use Devils Breath to manipulate person y into doing something good for persons z, a, b and c?
- Do you think it's justified if person x would use Devils Breath to manipulate person y into doing something for person x's own benefit?
- Do you perceive alcohol as a hard drug?
- In your opinion, what constitutes as a hard drug?
- If you would have a lab at your disposal, would you use chemicals to further good causes through the manipulation of certain individuals or parts of organisations?
- Do you think it's possible to fully control someone, as described in the article, or do you think any sane person will always keep a modicum of control over his thoughts and actions?
- Do you feel threatened by the thought of this drug being real and being used by criminals and government organisations?
- What sort of influence do you think drug e or f has on the emotions and actions of people?
Obviously, these are all hypotheticals, please don't try any of the above at home
edit: Also, if you've seen the movie Limitless, I also wanted to add that there might be a substance (Beta-NGF) coming out that is rumored to provide you with a keen memory, better reaction time, overall intelligence and overall resilience vs. mental illnesses (also restores eye damage in some cases). Therefore, one last question I'd like to ask is: Would you take a drug to slightly 'enhance' yourself if it proves to be harmless?