asus eee micro pc

Intel or AMD? nVidia or ATI? Lenovo or ASUS? All things computing hardware go here

asus eee micro pc

Post by raiden654 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:55 pm
([msg=7207]see asus eee micro pc[/msg])

asus has mad a really tiny laptop that delivers kick assed preformance for its size.(if u upgrade it wich is really easy) it has linux already installed on itand if i am correct alot of hackers use linux cuz its so much easyer or reliable to hack with linux.its also windows compatable.

Ease & Technology
• With a rapid start-up time, the Eee PC is always ready to get into action.
• No technical manual required with the specially designed, user-friendly and intuitive graphic interface.

Work & Connectivity
• You’re always connected with built-in WiFi 802.11 b/g that automatically detects and connects to the Internet at any hotspot.
• The Eee PC includes the documents and the e-mails software, and a suite of other productivity software to help keep you on track.
• Upload photos and videos and share them instantly on Flickr or YouTube without waiting till you get home.

Media & Entertainment
• Enjoy music and videos with extensive support for a wide range of digital multimedia.
• Log on to Skype or other network, and you can connect with friends anywhere, anytime.
• Clear up wire clutter with the built-in card reader, speakers, and microphone.

Mobility & Reliability
• At half the size of regular notebook and weighing less than 1 kg, you can take the Eee PC anywhere.
• Bumps and shocks are no longer issues. With a dependable solid-state disk, you get unparalleled shock-protection and reliability.
• Power-efficient design provides longer operating time when on the go.

the batery on these usually last about 5-7 hours on the downside you might wanna buy a external hard drive due to lack of memory.(i use a western digital my passport essential 160GB external hardrive) and because theres no cd drive i have ordered a Targus PACD010U USB 2.0 CD-ROM Slim External Drive(yes i copy and pasted that name) aside from the lack od hard drive memory and lack od cd-rom its really good and u can hack into school stuff easyer well what do u guys think
raiden654
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: asus eee micro pc

Post by thedotmaster on Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:56 am
([msg=7458]see Re: asus eee micro pc[/msg])

he batery on these usually last about 5-7 hours

LIE.
It only lasts tops 2 hours. I in fact had to invest in another battery so that I could go out h4x0r1ng with it.
Still, it's an awesome laptop. I'm writing this on mine right now.
Oh but you must install kicker and KDE from command. That's realllllllllly important.
(apt-get install [program])
thedotmaster
Contributor
Contributor

Blog: View Blog (1)

Post by raiden654 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:34 pm
([msg=7647]see Re: asus eee micro pc[/msg])

so u say its only gonna last 2 hours seriusly look at the thing its f**kin tiny. it dont take much power to run the damned thing. it last a long assed time o well.
raiden654
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by thedotmaster on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:59 pm
([msg=7658]see Re: asus eee micro pc[/msg])

raiden654 wrote:so u say its only gonna last 2 hours seriusly look at the thing its f**kin tiny. it dont take much power to run the damned thing. it last a long assed time o well.

I know. It's crazy, but I get tops 2 hours from a full charge.
Perhaps there's a problem with mine, but both my batteries last just as long.
thedotmaster
Contributor
Contributor

Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Hardware