Would Like to learn

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

Would Like to learn

Post by Coltster197 on Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:56 pm
([msg=71977]see Would Like to learn[/msg])

I would like to learn how to access someones computer and control, shutdown, etc. with it.
Me and my friend have a bet going to see who can do it to who's computer first.

(there were a lot of posts in the "learn - learned" section so i decided to make anew post.)
Coltster197
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Would Like to learn

Post by -Ninjex- on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:33 am
([msg=71984]see Re: Would Like to learn[/msg])

Coltster197 wrote:I would like to learn how to access someones computer and control, shutdown, etc. with it.

(there were a lot of posts in the "learn - learned" section so i decided to make anew post.)

Follow my link young learner!
Spreading knowledge just once a day, can help keep the script kiddies away ⠠⠵
no_hope if world.map{|person, ic = 0| ic +=1 if ignorance.include?(person)}.compact.length > (world.length / 2)
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Post by WallShadow on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:25 am
([msg=71991]see Re: Would Like to learn[/msg])

Coltster197 wrote:I would like to learn how to access someones computer and control, shutdown, etc. with it.

Analyze the target, run a few scans, see what he is running. Once you know what the computer is running and what systems are available, search for vulnerabilities in the stuff that he's running. Once you find one, exploit it, and delete system32. Then it's all yours to brag about and stuff.

Any questions? refer to the over 9000 books/manuals/tools/tutorials/explanations/articles/awesome-people on the internet who can tell you all about it, you simply have to be specific. Oh, and I should mention that it takes time, years in fact, to comb through all that information, so we welcome you HTS and hope that you'll stick around for a while.

- WallShadow <3
WallShadow
Contributor
Contributor

Post by -Ninjex- on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:31 am
([msg=71992]see Re: Would Like to learn[/msg])

WallShadow wrote:delete system32. Then it's all yours to brag about and stuff.

Yeah, hopefully he isn't running widows so that there is no system32. I would hate for someone to cry when they try to boot back into their os haha.

WallShadow wrote:Oh, and I should mention that it takes time, years in fact, to comb through all that information

Isn't that the truth!
Been hacking since I was 12 and still nowhere near good imo
no_hope if world.map{|person, ic = 0| ic +=1 if ignorance.include?(person)}.compact.length > (world.length / 2)
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Post by WallShadow on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:55 am
([msg=71996]see Re: Would Like to learn[/msg])

-Ninjex- wrote:Been hacking since I was 12 and still nowhere near good imo

Same here. Started with hacking video games, and god damn it, but that's still what I'm doing today.
WallShadow
Contributor
Contributor

Post by -Ninjex- on Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:19 am
([msg=71998]see Re: Would Like to learn[/msg])

WallShadow wrote:Same here. Started with hacking video games, and god damn it, but that's still what I'm doing today.

Haha nice, I started wanting to make viruses, but once I came to HTS (Yep it was here that long ago) I learned all about programming and that's been the motto of my mojo since. I remember messing with Facebook and Myspace apps when they were just getting popular. On Myspace I hacked Mobsters, Mafia Wars, Vampires, Cat Wars, Dog Wars, among others. I also Hacked a few on Facebook but I didn't have a active Facebook account then so I wasn't to interested.
I would actually tell the admins of the security issues after I hacked it and they rewarded me with stuff in the game.
I was asked by one if I went to school for penetration testing or if I was just good at debugging and programming.
I was like: I'm 13 and I hack as a hobby
He was like: .....

No response. Haha
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Post by NoobAnonKS on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:04 am
([msg=72066]see Re: Would Like to learn[/msg])

-Ninjex- wrote:
WallShadow wrote:Same here. Started with hacking video games, and god damn it, but that's still what I'm doing today.

Haha nice, I started wanting to make viruses, but once I came to HTS (Yep it was here that long ago) I learned all about programming and that's been the motto of my mojo since. I remember messing with Facebook and Myspace apps when they were just getting popular. On Myspace I hacked Mobsters, Mafia Wars, Vampires, Cat Wars, Dog Wars, among others. I also Hacked a few on Facebook but I didn't have a active Facebook account then so I wasn't to interested.
I would actually tell the admins of the security issues after I hacked it and they rewarded me with stuff in the game.
I was asked by one if I went to school for penetration testing or if I was just good at debugging and programming.
I was like: I'm 13 and I hack as a hobby
He was like: .....

No response. Haha

I lol'd :D
NoobAnonKS
New User
New User

Return to NZone