I looked into this too. it's close to what i want, but not 100% there.
Either a script or even a program, essentially this is what I would preferably like it to do:
1. I create the task to target a specific folder/files
2. The task is created to delete the folder/file if i don't use it for a certain amount of time.
3. The folder/files become inactive and the folder/files are deleted (preferably with a 3rd party software such as eraser)
4. In the event that I access the folder, the task is restarted and the timer reset.
5. If the PC is turned of the timer still ticks down on the task.