Pregnant, eating avocado ice cream, and I've run out of hax

Random things go here

Pregnant, eating avocado ice cream, and I've run out of hax

Post by patchw0rkm0mmy on Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:37 pm
([msg=71437]see Pregnant, eating avocado ice cream, and I've run out of hax[/msg])

I've got homemade beef stew in wild mushroom gravy bubbling on the stove for half the day, a cup of coffee, and I'm doing missions. This makes me happy. I love this site.

I got bored of being on mommy forums (they are dumb and easy to troll.) so I decided to do all the missions. (well. almost all of them.) because this site is a hell of a lot more interesting than the hivemind of a bunch of frumpy bxtches.

How on earth do people get 10,000 points on this site? I looked at the mission scoring, and (guessing, because i am too lazy to whip out my calculator.) the max i could get from doing the rest of the missions wasn't more than 2-3k max.
patchw0rkm0mmy
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Pregnant, eating avocado ice cream, and I've run out of hax

Post by anarchy420x on Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:47 pm
([msg=71438]see Re: Pregnant, eating avocado ice cream, and I've run out of hax[/msg])

Finding security flaws on the webite, articles, and various other things. They make avocado ice cream?
A broken clock is right twice a day, however, I am neither up that early nor up that late...
anarchy420x
Poster
Poster

Post by patchw0rkm0mmy on Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:07 pm
([msg=71439]see Re: Pregnant, eating avocado ice cream, and I've run out of hax[/msg])

anarchy420x wrote:Finding security flaws on the webite, articles, and various other things. They make avocado ice cream?

well damn. looks like i've got my work cut out for me.

yup yup. they do. avocado ice cream is a vietnamese/asian thing.
patchw0rkm0mmy
New User
New User

Post by anarchy420x on Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:09 pm
([msg=71440]see Re: Pregnant, eating avocado ice cream, and I've run out of hax[/msg])

Sweet?
A broken clock is right twice a day, however, I am neither up that early nor up that late...
anarchy420x
Poster
Poster

Return to Off-Topic