Prank help?

General technological topics without their own forum go here

Prank help?

Post by Unknown-2000 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:44 am
([msg=71427]see Prank help?[/msg])

Hey guys. a friend of mine is kinda acting like a asshole at the time so i want to prank him by like taking control of his pc or stuff like that :twisted: . is that possible when i only got his ip? and if it is then any suggestions on what i can do?
Unknown-2000
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Prank help?

Post by limdis on Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:28 am
([msg=71428]see Re: Prank help?[/msg])

Technically that's illegal. You would have to get permission from said friend to do this. Get that by baiting him or however -- but assuming you get/have that permission, do you have physical access to his pc? You aren't doing anything with just an IP.
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Post by Unknown-2000 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:25 pm
([msg=71432]see Re: Prank help?[/msg])

limdis wrote:Technically that's illegal. You would have to get permission from said friend to do this. Get that by baiting him or however -- but assuming you get/have that permission, do you have physical access to his pc? You aren't doing anything with just an IP.

If i could get an USB flashdrive plugged in his pc would it be possible then? i mean to be at his place, plug the USB in his pc, then go home and make a connection to his pc ad then control it? if yes then what would i need installed on the flashdrive?
Unknown-2000
New User
New User

Post by limdis on Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:27 pm
([msg=71433]see Re: Prank help?[/msg])

Since you just looking to have some fun, go with TeamViewer. When you set it up be sure to make it a permanent connection and not a temporary one. Write down the numbers then wait till he goes to bed. /profit
limdis

Post by not_essence2 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:26 pm
([msg=71435]see Re: Prank help?[/msg])

Or, SE him and give him a RAT on his computer (let him download it), however, the antivirus would probably screw that plan over.
not_essence2
Poster
Poster

Post by Unknown-2000 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:36 pm
([msg=71436]see Re: Prank help?[/msg])

limdis wrote:Since you just looking to have some fun, go with TeamViewer. When you set it up be sure to make it a permanent connection and not a temporary one. Write down the numbers then wait till he goes to bed. /profit

Yea i know teamviewer. the problem with that he would see if i started installing something and it would take to long time so set it up permanent i wouldn't be able to do it when like he was at the bathroom or something. isn't there at autolaucnh program i can get on my USB so i can just plug it in and leave it working?

-- Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:37 pm --

not_essence2 wrote:Or, SE him and give him a RAT on his computer (let him download it), however, the antivirus would probably screw that plan over.

ye, you probably right, but it could be worth a try. what RAT you suggest?
Unknown-2000
New User
New User

Post by limdis on Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:30 pm
([msg=71441]see Re: Prank help?[/msg])

Unknown-2000 wrote:Yea i know teamviewer. the problem with that he would see if i started installing something and it would take to long time so set it up permanent i wouldn't be able to do it when like he was at the bathroom or something. isn't there at autolaucnh program i can get on my USB so i can just plug it in and leave it working?

Like 15 seconds. Have it downloaded already to a flash drive, plug and play.
limdis

Post by not_essence2 on Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:43 pm
([msg=71458]see Re: Prank help?[/msg])

I have to say, since this seems to be within a time limit before this is worth less than the expense, I'd say just download one and then modify it enough so that the antivirus doesn't recognize it (unless that trick doesn't work anymore). Which RAT? Preferably one that doesn't backdoor your own computer to the creator's pleasure, high rate of success, compact code, etc.
not_essence2
Poster
Poster

Return to General