Probably an annoying question

General technological topics without their own forum go here

Probably an annoying question

Post by dunlaptracks on Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:46 pm
([msg=71376]see Probably an annoying question[/msg])

And I don't know how often you get something like this. But on another forum site (car forums) there is someone who is incredibly annoying and trolls the whole time. I'm not even sure what I would do yet. I assume hacking his account would be similar to that of an email account (please disregard this part if it is illegal, I don't know). Can anyone give me some insight on what program to possibly use?
dunlaptracks
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Probably an annoying question

Post by NewVoxel on Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:36 pm
([msg=71378]see Re: Probably an annoying question[/msg])

No one is going to help you do that here I'm afraid. If his harassment is really that bad all I can recommend doing is telling the administrator of the site that he's being a dick, but then again it is the internet and putting up with dick heads is all part of the fun.

Disclaimer message coming in 3... 2... 1...
"Don't include a single line in your code which you could not explain to your grandmother in a matter of two minutes."

And of course... assume your grandmother is not Ada Lovelace.

http://www.newvoxel.com/
NewVoxel
New User
New User

Post by not_essence2 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:40 pm
([msg=71379]see Re: Probably an annoying question[/msg])

Sadly, we can't do anything about that computer vulnerability-wise because of the ToS: HackThisSite does not condone illegal activities, which was introduced to prevent its own downfall. But I'll say that a program won't get you through the entire process of "hacking", really. It could, but it's better to use it for preliminary vulnerability-checking and then manually do something to the best of your abilities.
We can't say anything beyond that.
Voxel- Oi, I was going to post first, but the system decided to log me out for some random reason.
not_essence2
Poster
Poster

Post by NewVoxel on Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:46 pm
([msg=71381]see Re: Probably an annoying question[/msg])

Haha yeah I always get logged out of this site if I'm inactive for about 5-10 minutes. No one is going to break into my house within that time frame just to post from my account damn it! Much more annoying than it is practical.
"Don't include a single line in your code which you could not explain to your grandmother in a matter of two minutes."

And of course... assume your grandmother is not Ada Lovelace.

http://www.newvoxel.com/
NewVoxel
New User
New User

Return to General