Lazada PH Review: Things Could Go Wrong Sometimes, Good News

Bad threads go here

Lazada PH Review: Things Could Go Wrong Sometimes, Good News

Post by patrick17 on Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:51 am
([msg=71244]see Lazada PH Review: Things Could Go Wrong Sometimes, Good News[/msg])

It is not fun when your favorite shop, store or online shopping mall is having quite a setback or a brief hiccup. Just like what happened to me recently when I shopped in lazada.com.ph I love Lazada to death, they got great representatives on the phone, really cool helpful people who aims to please no matter what, I would hate to put them through a tough customer service scenario where they would go out of their normal routine to straighten out my problem. But I have to. It is gonna be a show of tough love. You know they didn’t mean to mess things up a bit, well, because sith happens sometimes so to speak and yeah I misspelled that intentionally because I love puns. I didn’t put the cliché “pun intended” disclaimer after it because like what I have said, it is a cliché. It takes a way the surprise and I would like to engage you, the reader in an exercise in critical thinking if it really does engage you in an exercise in critical thinking because that stuff does not happen every day. Like hey look man critical thinking is boring and yeah totally critical if that makes a lot of sense and puns are puns and they are supposed to be fun right? There goes another intended pun right there.

Why the hell are we talking about puns here? Nothing much, it was meant as a surprise, it was something that you would not expect in a customer service complaint story. That is what lazada is all about, they have lots of surprises and all of them good ones. Just like my experience recently. I was not surprised that somewhere along the way Lazada is going to deviate and will have some kind of aberration. That thing is normal even if they have been very consistent with their performance. That is just the way things are sometimes. Even the world’s greatest trains can get derailed sometimes. It is not their fault really. Ok enough of the allusions because it is starting to get nauseating and off to my awesome experience with Lazada. Yes it was an awesome experience albeit I had a complaint. The crux of my story is that, I was not expecting that Lazada can turn things around gracefully and with such alacrity that I was not expecting from a local company. So here’s what happened, I purchased a game, the Diablo 3 Sea Edition that I have been ogling for months, ogling might not be the right lexicon for the context but you do get my drift right? Anyway, I decided to get it off Lazada Philippines because of previous positive experiences with them. This one is already my 8th purchase. On the first seven purchases I made, all of them were delivered in great condition, on time and with all the components complete. It got delivered to my doorstep less than five days like how they would normally deliver it, the thing is when I cracked open that game case, the disc is not there to my disappointment. I talked to a customer care representative about it and to my amazement they took care of my problem without me going through some rigmarole or some crazy labyrinth of procedures.

They just apologized for what happened and said yeah we’ll send you a replacement and I got it within the same delivery timeframe. The turnaround time for my complaint was just around 7 day, half the time it would usually take for some companies to take care of a similar situation. I will stick with Lazada for quite a while because of that experience and because I know that they are going to be there when sh*t hits the fan or sith sh*ts the fan. Well, yeah whatever, you know what I mean.
patrick17
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Lazada PH Review: Things Could Go Wrong Sometimes, Good News

Post by NewVoxel on Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:13 pm
([msg=71350]see Re: Lazada PH Review: Things Could Go Wrong Sometimes, Good News[/msg])

Is.... is this spam? You should write this stuff on a blog. I read all of that waiting for some point to be made but you just rambled on about crap and didn't even make any point for a conversation to start off. GIVE ME 2 MINUTES OF MY LIFE BACK!
"Don't include a single line in your code which you could not explain to your grandmother in a matter of two minutes."

And of course... assume your grandmother is not Ada Lovelace.

http://www.newvoxel.com/
NewVoxel
New User
New User

Re: Lazada PH Review: Things Could Go Wrong Sometimes, Good News

Post by WallShadow on Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:33 am
([msg=71364]see Re: Lazada PH Review: Things Could Go Wrong Sometimes, Good News[/msg])

NewVoxel wrote: GIVE ME 2 MINUTES OF MY LIFE BACK!

story of my life...
WallShadow
Contributor
Contributor

Return to Graveyard