Need Begining Advices

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

Need Begining Advices

Post by mertrax on Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:08 pm
([msg=71338]see Need Begining Advices[/msg])

Hello everyone. İ'm 3rd year computer engineer i know just C programming language. I know nothing about hacking and i want to learn it professionally so at this point, i need to some begining advices about where i should start and which order i should continue this process. My expectations not about harming people but learning how hacking works and understand its logic and also learning virus programming. Please write your advices and also You can pm me. Thank you :)
mertrax
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Need Begining Advices

Post by not_essence2 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:20 pm
([msg=71340]see Re: Need Begining Advices[/msg])

The point of hacking is to be able to find vulnerabilities within software, but most vulnerabilities can be found on security websites, accurately described, so using Google is a good start.
And the missions were designed to give you knowledge about various vulnerabilities.
not_essence2
Poster
Poster

Re: Need Begining Advices

Post by NewVoxel on Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:28 pm
([msg=71352]see Re: Need Begining Advices[/msg])

Just keep programming shit. In a few years you will become an ancient and wise old man with a fierce beard that contains all the advices you've stumbled across on your great virus programming journey. I can tell your legend is going to be passed down the generations already.
"Don't include a single line in your code which you could not explain to your grandmother in a matter of two minutes."

And of course... assume your grandmother is not Ada Lovelace.

http://www.newvoxel.com/
NewVoxel
New User
New User

Return to NZone