How to unlock a phone

Android devices, rooting, apps, and more.

How to unlock a phone

Post by -A10101P- on Thu May 24, 2012 7:25 pm
([msg=66588]see How to unlock a phone[/msg])

ok so i got a Samsung galaxy s2 from at&t and now i want to switch it to tmobile or something else anyone know how you get the unlock code without rooting the phone and or paying for the code? Or does anyone know how you can dycrpt the EMEI code to get the unlock code without buying the code?

Thank you
"Trust no one, believe nothing"
-A10101P-
Experienced User
Experienced User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: How to unlock a phone

Post by centip3de on Tue May 29, 2012 1:49 am
([msg=66650]see Re: How to unlock a phone[/msg])

-A10101P- wrote:ok so i got a Samsung galaxy s2 from at&t and now i want to switch it to tmobile or something else anyone know how you get the unlock code without rooting the phone and or paying for the code? Or does anyone know how you can dycrpt the EMEI code to get the unlock code without buying the code?

Thank you

I'm not exactly 100% on this, but I'm pretty sure it's illegal, or at least the legality of it is hotly debated... I'm going to refrain from helping on this topic because of that.

Side-note: This is also extremely easy to Google.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by paviya on Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:04 am
([msg=71208]see Re: How to unlock a phone[/msg])

-A10101P- wrote:ok so i got a Samsung galaxy s2 from at&t and now i want to switch it to tmobile or something else anyone know how you get the unlock code without rooting the phone and or paying for the code? Or does anyone know how you can dycrpt the EMEI code to get the unlock code without buying the code?

Thank you

You can easily unlock your Samsung Galaxy S2 using unlock code.It's the best way to unlock your mobile.If you need unlock code visit unlock-zone.com Here you can get your unlock code with simple unlock instructions via e-mail.So you can easily unlock your mobile within a day.
paviya
New User
New User

Post by edone automaton on Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:48 pm
([msg=71224]see Re: How to unlock a phone[/msg])

It is not illegal to unlock your network in the US or the UK (don't know about other countries), I would suggest that you don't pay anyone for a code when the information is freely available to you. Its also a two minute phone call to the company in most cases.

EMEI is a different kettle of fish, its illegal to fuck about with that, an example being you have a stolen/found phone which has been locked down by the carrier. They are only going to unlock that for you if you can provide proof (or convince them) you are the owner. There are tools online for many phones that will do this for you, but that's up to you...

http://www.neowin.net/news/us-government-makes-jailbreaking-unlocking-and-ripping-dvds-legal
http://ask.ofcom.org.uk/help/telephone/unlocking
A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.
-Bruce Lee
edone automaton
Poster
Poster

Return to Android