Texas Judge

Current events and political views (It's not liberal vs conservative , it's better versus worse!)

Should he be reinstated?

Yes
No votes
No
100%

Total votes : 3

Texas Judge

Post by lolpinky on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:42 pm
([msg=71143]see Texas Judge[/msg])

What do you think about the Texas judge who beat his daughter in this video >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFiCalYQxUA being reinstated?
lolpinky
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Nope

Post by weekend hacker on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:23 pm
([msg=71145]see Nope[/msg])

I for one like copyright infringement especially in such legit cases as to why she got the beating and really dislike violence.(it is my understanding she downloaded something not available in the US at the time.)
Now I can understand that some people have different educational values and might want to "spank" their children.
But to me it seems he was going overboard more then just a bit and seemed to enjoy it a lot. At some point I wondered when he'd stop hitting her and would start raping her since it appeared to me that he was getting sexually aroused by pushing her down and spanking her ass. I think the internet has ruined me...

I don't really understand that he wouldn't automatically be fired. Are they really entertaining the idea of giving him another term, or is it a formality they have to go through? (its also my understanding that he is already back on the job, but not allowed to do cases involving kids or something until the vote about another term.)
In my country a judge has been criminally charged and fired for hitting his wife. The difference there was that his wife was into S&M and he did it (often and in a private setting) because she begged him. (See imdb for the film of this story.)
<Yoda> if someone says something i don't like, i ban him, ban whoever defends him, and then ban the witnesses...
weekend hacker
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Texas Judge

Post by gall3 on Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:18 pm
([msg=79977]see Re: Texas Judge[/msg])

” Spare the rod, spoil the child” if this 16 yo wants to set her parents up, when the dust is settled, the next time she misbehaves, she can go to a juvenile detention facility and @ 18 years of age, she can go and not expect anything from her folks.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2011/11 ... with-belt/
This is the sort of stuff that glen becks demented fans are saying about this judge. Amazing, right wing hatred for children out weighs their dislike for the music videos they complain about the texas judges daughter was illegally downloading.

One of the things I hate about the internet is the anonymity, I wish these guys names would be made public in the same way the judge has.
gall3
New User
New User

Post by Goatboy on Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:38 pm
([msg=79982]see Re: Texas Judge[/msg])

I'd like a few minutes in a room with that fucker. No camera. I don't need a belt either.
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

Post by cyberdrain on Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:18 pm
([msg=80048]see Re: Texas Judge[/msg])

Wait, no comments on the necro posting?
Free your mind / Think clearly
cyberdrain
Addict
Addict

Post by Goatboy on Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:06 pm
([msg=80053]see Re: Texas Judge[/msg])

cyberdrain wrote:Wait, no comments on the necro posting?

I really don't like that guy.

Also this just came up in the news again recently so I didn't bother to check.
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

Return to Politics