I want to learn - I have learned  Topic is solved

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

Re: I want to learn - I have learned

Post by Atauzeromind on Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:40 pm
([msg=64982]see Re: I want to learn - I have learned[/msg])

Me, I would want to learn to analyze and utilize vulnerabilities found in systems. Right now, I have an ongoing project to learn the rest of C++, and I'm sucking up all of HTML.
Atauzeromind
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by CainTheShadow on Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:48 pm
([msg=65310]see Re: I want to learn - I have learned[/msg])

I started with C++. I thought by myself that there's a lot to be learned so why not? It's tough but I'm not giving up yet.

Now that I have come in contact with HTS, there's so much more I want to learn. And my studies and and and... Choices are evil... :)
CainTheShadow
New User
New User

Post by Jazz-me on Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:23 pm
([msg=65842]see Re: I want to learn - I have learned[/msg])

I want to firstly get a grip of the lingo used here, a little increase in my vocabulary
so I can keep up with the amount of information that's here I'm already working on
HTML and other basics
Jazz-me
New User
New User

Post by Sinistar on Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:06 am
([msg=68546]see Re: I want to learn - I have learned[/msg])

I wish to learn the fancy languages of French and C#. When I have finished with these ventures, I will sip my chocolate milk like a sir.
Sinistar
New User
New User

Post by AnankeMelior on Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:00 pm
([msg=69080]see Re: I want to learn - I have learned[/msg])

I would like to learn how to programming well.
I would like to learn C string encryption.
I would like to understand better how "non blocking sockets" work.
I would like to learn Assembly.
I would like to learn PHP.
I would like to learn Reversering and Shellcoding.
I would like to learn more about computer security.
AnankeMelior
New User
New User

Post by Aeonation on Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:50 am
([msg=70052]see Re: I want to learn - I have learned[/msg])

I want to learn a programming language. Dont care which because once i have one, the rest will come naturally. Im starting with something "easy", python. Found a really good tutorial at www.learnpythonthehardway.org. Has good writing, shows code for windows, linux and apple, makes you learn to use terminal/bash or powershell to do everything, also a good newbie community to learn from. Anyone looking at getting into programming i would suggest python. Its a simple language to learn and newbie friendly. Im loving it and have learned alot more than i ever did starting on C++.

Eventually i will learn c++, java and other languages to eventually get into network security and the likes of that. Wanting to go to university to do a programming course but thought i would self teach a language first to give me a leg up :D
Aeonation
New User
New User

Post by Enterspace on Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:42 pm
([msg=70566]see Re: I want to learn - I have learned[/msg])

I want to learn all aspects of the cyber world in plain English. Example would be Doc from back to the future yelling at Marty about "1.21 gigawatts" to a simple question about electrical power. I want to learn how to get started. What is the simplistic way for personal understanding of the concrete principles of computers, computer language, the internet, security, programs and how to break them. Honestly I would prefer to pay someone to yell at me and get me in the right direction. I take a look at all the technical information and I am completely lost. I am looking to apprenticeship. Thank you.
Enterspace
New User
New User

Post by Amazingred on Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:08 pm
([msg=70588]see Re: I want to learn - I have learned[/msg])

Google search string "Assembly Primer Hacker" will net you a decent series of videos on youtube giving you detailed instructions on assembly languages really good stuff if you can get past the Bangalapore accent....

Google search string "Derek Banas Python" you'll find a series of python programming tutorials that is both super quick and probably the best organized python instructin i've seen online.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
Amazingred
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by Shade_of_Gray on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:06 pm
([msg=70632]see Re: I want to learn - I have learned[/msg])

I want to find my niche in the world of computer security. What am I good at, what do I love doing, and how can I make a career at it?
Shade_of_Gray
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by limdis on Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:03 am
([msg=71005]see Re: I want to learn - I have learned[/msg])

I just answered my first question and forum post on this account. Sep 02, 2011. This was when I was first really starting dipping into wireless hacking. Over a year later I accidentally stumble over my answer. /success

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=7862
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

PreviousNext

Return to NZone