End of the United States?

Random things go here

Re: End of the United States?

Post by xsvMix on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:17 am
([msg=70771]see Re: End of the United States?[/msg])

Mars7411 wrote:What's Bad About Obama's Next Term? We now have to Get shitty Health Care which will raise our taxes 85% and we have to even PAY for it, or if we don't get Obama care, we get Fined. Obama is the Most Communist and the Most Autocratic President we have ever had (if something is not going to get passed by congress, we will By-pass Congress through Executive orders). New gun Controls, a Ruined Economy. Does that Sound bad Enough?

What country do you Live in?

Actually sounds pretty nice to me. You should be glad that you have healthcare. Where I am businesses are required to employ a certain amount of non whites. The more non whites they employ the better "rating" they get. As a white male I have less chance of getting a job in my own country than a foreigner from China.

Our president was exposed about having sexual relations with a HIV+ woman. He explained that he just takes a shower after sex and it washes the HIV away. The head of the Department of Health also announced publically that a certain traditional food can help cure AIDS.

Our government spent billions on buying warships, guns and ammunition from the French which were inferior and outdated. It was exposed that part of these weapons deals included fancy cars for the government officials.

At one stage there was not enough electricity being produced so the country had to go through "load shedding" where electricity of certain suburbs was cut off as too prevent overloading the power grid. At the same time electricity was being sold to neighboring countries for a lower rate than it we were being charged.

Okay rant off. But yar, these are just a few things. And it's South Africa that I live in
xsvMix
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by mShred on Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:00 am
([msg=70773]see Re: End of the United States?[/msg])

limdis wrote:As an American, I get tired of hearing all the blame being on the president. I will admit that are many Americans that are fat lazy and hand-out greedy slobs. To blame the president for all of our problems shows how little research has really been done. It is our responsibility as citizens of the United States and as a nation to make things right for ourselves. Not one man can cause all the problems that we are having and not one man is the sole reason for the way things are currently.

If only more people were as sensible as you, my love. People might actually get somewhere in their lives.

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Post by not_essence2 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:54 pm
([msg=70787]see Re: End of the United States?[/msg])

c3ntipede- Except they're so ignorant that they don't even want to pick up their butts and move, they just want to "politically" leave.
not_essence2
Poster
Poster

Post by mookalovesgloop on Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:42 pm
([msg=70827]see Re: End of the United States?[/msg])

peace

i'll add my two cents, and i won't take up much of your time either...we can't be so naive as to not really understand the gop's objections to obama's presidency. this guy has basically shattered america's position/representation as the last bastion of westernwhite imperialism. plain and simple. obama hasn't done anything worse than any of his predecessors and if you let the tv tell it, he even "killed osama bin laden" :shock: ... so what's the real problem. we all know, it's just that these days it's embarrassing to say it out loud...

hotep
mooka
gloop!
mookalovesgloop
Poster
Poster

Post by tremor77 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:31 pm
([msg=71043]see Re: End of the United States?[/msg])

As an American I can say this.. Mitt Romney's 47 percent statement is true.. they are in fact lazy, hand-out taking, self imposed 'victims'. And the other 53 percent are racist. The numbers don't lie! There. Bang, the USA defined in just 2 sentences. Anyway I certainly would not define Obama as a communist, and I'm a Republican (well.. maybe a Libertarian, pot really needs to be legalized at a federal level) Anyway, 1 President, even for 2 terms.. can't make much a difference in a SYSTEM that pretty much would run itself with or without a President. The idea that the US Government will fold and the States will secede is pretty far fetched.
tremor77
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Hadra85 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:59 pm
([msg=71048]see Re: End of the United States?[/msg])

xsvMix wrote:This makes me sad. Back where I live we have had the same party controlling the country for 20 years, the president himself has faced charges of corruption, which magically disappeared. Now my country is a financial and infrastructural mess with racially unfair laws in effect.

So as a foreigner to American politics I ask what is so bad about Obama getting another term?

Hes taking a lot of our rights away behind closed doors. suping up surveillance (there is talks of chipping us soon...)
and his version of healthcare will impose a tax that crushes a lot of small businesses out there. and our economy is near a fiscal cliff at the moment. if our economy fails its also going to effect the world economy.

in short. hes very corrupt. his family is using our tax money for their own piggy bank.
Many people do feel that another 4 years with him will put the final nails in the coffin of the US. either by way of economy or as an attack on our Constitution.

Those that did their research before voting - i give props too.
But unfortunately many people just voted for Obama because hes "promising" more benefits for low-income.
We had the choice between a guy that would have provided us with thousands and thousands of jobs (Romney) or the guy that is going to help baby the people that don't want to get jobs (Obama). and many spoiled people stopped their research there and said "Well, crap.. i can just collect benefits from the Gov't without even lifting a finger *vote obama*"

I'm not saying Romney is awesome. but he was certainly a lesser evil. Just my opinion.
The results of our election is what caused me to research security, hacktivism, anonymous, etc.
im that worried for my security. *puts on tinfoil hat*

---

as far as those people saying these states cant secede...well we also weren't supposed to be able to draw up a Declaration of Independence either - were we?
"What is locked - can be opened.
What is hidden - can be found.
What is yours - can be mine."
Hadra85
New User
New User

Post by not_essence2 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:50 pm
([msg=71055]see Re: End of the United States?[/msg])

Different views, now and forever. Either way, how things play out will end all speculation.
not_essence2
Poster
Poster

Post by Fierfleye on Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:31 am
([msg=71059]see Re: End of the United States?[/msg])

I feel that part of the job of the president is being the object for blame, so the fat guy eating McDonald's in his living room has someone to hate rather than himself.

by Hadra85 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:59 pm: "in short. hes very corrupt. his family is using our tax money for their own piggy bank."
Source? I would like to see where you did your research prior to voting..

The problem is in the people. The issues of America do not rest souly on his shoulders. Once the american public comes to terms with that, it might see some progress in its economic status.
He asks the people in his country to stand up, and push forward with him, while they spitefully sit, feeling they are too devine to accept sacrifice.
Its like a shepard trying to herd a flock of sitting sheep, while they remain expectant of a comfortable standard of living. If the sheep do not move, and are not sheered, the shepard will not be able to maintain a high standard of living for the sheep.
Oh well. Even Rome fell. There will come a time when the United States is no longer THE United States. We ride on a beautiful sine wave of change, and the failure to adapt on the individual scale will result in natural selection not selecting you.
A Sand County Almanac by Aldo Leopold
Fierfleye
New User
New User

Post by Hadra85 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:58 am
([msg=71062]see Re: End of the United States?[/msg])

Fierfleye wrote: Source? I would like to see where you did your research prior to voting..

obama vacations...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/2 ... 58825.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... tions.html
http://thespeechatimeforchoosing.wordpr ... rse-hobby/

thats just a few off the top of searching. i couldn't find the original article i found - it was weeks prior to the election. but it basically broke it down.

benghazi
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/glenn-b ... imes-1000/

this was huge for me. i don't go for a lot of what glenn beck says. but between this and all the other news piling up... its kind of hard to deny that something really stinks about benghazi and obama. Romney may have been dirty with some money. but Obama is dirty with money, and leaving US troops stranded without aid..... the same ones that brought him Osama....

more and more..

http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2012/ ... 66104.html

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10 ... urces-say/

(yes i know fox hates obama. but lets face it.. the rest of the media is in obama's pocket 90% of the time)

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/explosi ... re-denied/

this stuff is all over the place. perhaps its all bogus. i mean.. it is the media.. it is the internet.
But something stinks. people died. and our economy is atrocious. based on that i voted against obama.

i will agree people are completely spoiled. They don't want to do anything. but he shouldn't baby the ones that are too lazy to find work. people on food stamps? - yea.. i think they need drug tested. people want free hand outs from the government? they better be volunteering at the VA or something IF they can't find work. i've served overseas. so it pisses me off we have people that just want to sit at home and draw gov't hand outs.
"What is locked - can be opened.
What is hidden - can be found.
What is yours - can be mine."
Hadra85
New User
New User

Post by Fierfleye on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:53 am
([msg=71064]see Re: End of the United States?[/msg])

http://www.ivcc.edu/stylebooks/stylebook6.aspx?id=14724
guidance towards source credibility.

Im a veteran as well, but I qualify as one of the people living off the handouts atm(gibill/unemp). I do feel alot of people that do recieve benefits are underqualified to recieve them.
What really got me was Obamas motion to increase taxes on the upper class that was denied. It was a wonderful illustration of how he's really trying to pull whatever he can out of his hat, and make somthing positive happen, but that motion, like many others was seemingly spitfully shot down by congress.

semi against the grain, but i believe that the house and senate should be made up of a semi-annual rotation of public voters. like jury duty. the technology exists now, where the house and senate do not have to physically be in the same building to accomplish anything (because they seemingly dont to begin with).

It was really a hard election for all (reasonable) voters. But regaurdless, I dont feel that the president is the cause for the U.S. issues any more (or less) than you or I.
Being veterans, we understand that leader a is only as good as who hes in charge of. He may inherit a division of shitbags, or 5.0s, but regaurdlees his career will weigh heavily on them.
A Sand County Almanac by Aldo Leopold
Fierfleye
New User
New User

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic