hackthissite.org

Random things go here

hackthissite.org

Post by mookalovesgloop on Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:47 pm
([msg=69091]see hackthissite.org[/msg])

just took over the number one spot in my most visited websites panel on chrome! i guess i must like it here :D :mrgreen: :oops: teeheeheehee
peace and blessings!
mooka
gloop!
mookalovesgloop
Poster
Poster

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: hackthissite.org

Post by centip3de on Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:14 am
([msg=69093]see Re: hackthissite.org[/msg])

mookalovesgloop wrote:just took over the number one spot in my most visited websites panel on chrome! i guess i must like it here :D :mrgreen: :oops: teeheeheehee
peace and blessings!
mooka

It's been there for about two years now for me... Shit, I've been here awhile.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by mookalovesgloop on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:11 pm
([msg=69583]see Re: hackthissite.org[/msg])

oh look! now i'm an experienced user teeheehee! 8-)
peace
mooka
gloop!
mookalovesgloop
Poster
Poster

Post by -Ninjex- on Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:05 pm
([msg=69592]see Re: hackthissite.org[/msg])

mookalovesgloop wrote:just took over the number one spot in my most visited websites panel on chrome! i guess i must like it here :D :mrgreen: :oops: teeheeheehee
peace and blessings!
mooka

Yeah, it wasn't hard for me ha-ha as I never use Chrome.
Except for lately, the last Firefox update really messed me up and will not recognize my Adobe Flash Plugin and has been running really slow with extreme amounts of CPU usage.

I switched to Chrome and haven't had an issue.

My message for Firefox:

Dear Firefox,

Please fix your browser as soon as possible. Sitting on Chrome all day makes me sick.

Thanks,
-Ninjex

ps. I still love you!
If you're not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you.⠠⠵
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you.
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Post by mookalovesgloop on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:54 pm
([msg=70130]see Re: hackthissite.org[/msg])

i made it up to "script kiddie" in the points ranking! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

i know it's a really arbitrary thing, but i remember the first few days after i found this site...i knew a little bit about HTML and CSS and a lot less about hacking...i made it up to basic 4 and promptly hit a brick wall...now i have a really good grasp on forceful browsing (who woulda guessed sticking random words in the url bar, adding a few letters to a filename could cause such mischief!), i've become comfortable with traversal and i understand way more about JS than i thought i could ever learn in such a short period of time!

one of you guys said (i THINK it was Logical) that one of the downsides to jumping straight into hacking is that you're still left with the feeling of "computer magic" cause you don't understand what's happening behind the scenes....i think that's exactly what's at the root of my desire to be "1337"....just cause you don't understand how something works doesn't mean that it's an act of god, nor does it mean you can't sublimate the process 8-) so much to say, i guess you guys are stuck with me! lolol

peace and blessings!
mooka

-- Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:51 pm --

ok is it just me or does it seem like at any given time the great majority of people online are like BRAND-NEW members???

with the exception of a very few regulars, it seems like you never see the same name more than once or twice...i know i haven't been around long but i noticed this and for some inexplicable reason, it bugs me! lol

peace
mooka
gloop!
mookalovesgloop
Poster
Poster

Post by NewVoxel on Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:01 am
([msg=70729]see Re: hackthissite.org[/msg])

mookalovesgloop wrote:-- Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:51 pm --

ok is it just me or does it seem like at any given time the great majority of people online are like BRAND-NEW members???

with the exception of a very few regulars, it seems like you never see the same name more than once or twice...i know i haven't been around long but i noticed this and for some inexplicable reason, it bugs me! lol

peace
mooka

I think that's because majority will come around here make a thread asking to hack their mates Facebook for shits and giggles and never come back when they're slammed with the disclaimer message.

I probably have half a dozen accounts on this website because I kept having trouble with the login system. It always took me to the captcha even if I entered my password in correctly so I just kept making new accounts (It's all good now though).
That or I just kept leaving the site for a good few months completely forgetting what my past account was named and what I did with it. I swear on my own life that I won't lose this account though!
"Don't include a single line in your code which you could not explain to your grandmother in a matter of two minutes."

And of course... assume your grandmother is not Ada Lovelace.

http://www.newvoxel.com/
NewVoxel
New User
New User

Post by not_essence2 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:04 am
([msg=70731]see Re: hackthissite.org[/msg])

I always open this in Incognito (InPrivate now that my parents restarted the system and I can't successfully download Chrome) so I have no idea how often I visit here.
not_essence2
Poster
Poster

Return to Off-Topic