lame community

General technological topics without their own forum go here

lame community

Post by Midnightstan on Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:10 pm
([msg=70652]see lame community[/msg])

well tbh tought this was a hacker community, but you cant ask for specifec downloads or help , even the admins refuse to give some good information, you call yourself hackers but Im sure only 0.5% of these people is worthy to be called one, i'll be leaving this site to join a real community where people help eachother instead of being scared to something wrong.

hail black hackers

and hail my old community where you had special room to insert sites / people that needed to be dealt with

so long noobs
Midnightstan
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: lame community

Post by WallShadow on Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:26 pm
([msg=70653]see Re: lame community[/msg])

Midnightstan wrote:well tbh tought this was a hacker community, but you cant ask for specifec downloads or help , even the admins refuse to give some good information, you call yourself hackers but Im sure only 0.5% of these people is worthy to be called one, i'll be leaving this site to join a real community where people help eachother instead of being scared to something wrong.

hail black hackers

and hail my old community where you had special room to insert sites / people that needed to be dealt with

so long noobs

Goodbye! :D

Stop by again sometime for tea and crumpets <3
WallShadow
Contributor
Contributor

Post by limdis on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:52 pm
([msg=70656]see Re: lame community[/msg])

I corrected your code and told you that it will land you in jail if you ran it like you had planned. I also explained why you can't post such things here, very politely I must add and didn't ban you. I did not however show you how to conduct a ddos attack. You didn't have the slightest idea what you were doing and someone who can't do a simple google search really doesn't deserve to be helped.
Careful who you insult.

Take care now, bye bye then.
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Post by weekend hacker on Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:17 pm
([msg=70657]see Re: lame community[/msg])

This for a job he only had for a week, obviously he wasn't cut out for work.
And to add to the insult, it is in a small country where just now 10000 hard working people (aka 0.1% of the entire population) just lost its job at ford(+ its supply companies).

Its always fun when noobs call people who refuse to partake in their crimes noobs. It seems to me like not taking part in a crime made up by someone who doesn't know what he is doing a smart move. But what do I know, I've never been charged or suspected of any type of crime.
<Yoda> if someone says something i don't like, i ban him, ban whoever defends him, and then ban the witnesses...
weekend hacker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mShred on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:46 pm
([msg=70664]see Re: lame community[/msg])

Oh yeah... Gotta love these guys.

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Post by centip3de on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:16 pm
([msg=70665]see Re: lame community[/msg])

Midnightstan wrote:well tbh tought this was a hacker community, but you cant ask for specifec downloads or help , even the admins refuse to give some good information, you call yourself hackers but Im sure only 0.5% of these people is worthy to be called one, i'll be leaving this site to join a real community where people help eachother instead of being scared to something wrong.

hail black hackers

so long noobs

Well, when you learn the difference between your brain and your ass, come talk to us again, maybe you'll be thinking with the correct body part then... Though I doubt you'll make it that far.

See ya then, fella.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by mookalovesgloop on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:45 pm
([msg=70667]see Re: lame community[/msg])

i lol'ed irl....

i a humble and pesky noob nominate this for the lulz section...
peace
mooka
gloop!
mookalovesgloop
Poster
Poster

Post by Shade_of_Gray on Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:56 am
([msg=70670]see Re: lame community[/msg])

Someone pass the tea? :geek:
Shade_of_Gray
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by LoGiCaL__ on Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:57 pm
([msg=70686]see Re: lame community[/msg])

hail black hackers

so long noobs

I so thought he was gonna say hakforums or something lol. But "hail black hackers", sounds racist to me ;) . I'm white so probably wouldn't be welcomed there much. Probably a failed attempt at promoting another site. :roll:
LoGiCaL__
Addict
Addict

Post by xsvMix on Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:29 pm
([msg=70690]see Re: lame community[/msg])

omnomnom good popcorn thread
xsvMix
New User
New User

Next

Return to General