Need help about finding IP

Random things go here

Re: Need help about finding IP

Post by limdis on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:05 pm
([msg=70630]see Re: Need help about finding IP[/msg])

darkhunt3r, you need to learn more about what you are wanting to do way before you ever try it... You are going to get yourself caught blindly jumping into something like this. Back up, slow down. You mentioned doxing and failing to find some information. Start here: https://www.hackthissite.org/articles/read/1107
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by centip3de on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:42 am
([msg=70637]see Re: Need help about finding IP[/msg])

This thread... the amount of misinformation in this thread makes my brain hurt.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by hellow533 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:31 am
([msg=70639]see Re: Need help about finding IP[/msg])

centip3de wrote:This thread... the amount of misinformation in this thread makes my brain hurt.

Shh no tears, I do it to everybody.
“True hacking is like skydiving, you want to make sure you have arms, because nobody’s going to be there to pull the chute for you.”
hellow533
Poster
Poster

Post by darkhunt3r on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:13 am
([msg=70643]see Re: Need help about finding IP[/msg])

limdis<<<
Hello mate, well I read all of this info but I didn't find what I was searching for just to ask you how can legal information for example name,phone,adress can help me do illegal think ? I see you write that I don't know what I'm looking for and I have no info, well that's wrong I got the info and I said in my second post what I want to do. I can easy get the email of the target,I know in what city she/he live, I know her/his phone number, I know her/his name,ages and I have see her/him. I just know all this. What can I do more this is all the info that can be get bad legal doxing.. I read that I can try "forgot password option in email" well I can't find the security answer or even question.
darkhunt3r
New User
New User

Post by limdis on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:37 am
([msg=70645]see Re: Need help about finding IP[/msg])

darkhunt3r wrote:limdis<<<<br>Hello mate, well I read all of this info but I didn't find what I was searching for just to ask you how can legal information for example name,phone,adress can help me do illegal think ? I see you write that I don't know what I'm looking for and I have no info, well that's wrong I got the info and I said in my second post what I want to do. I can easy get the email of the target,I know in what city she/he live, I know her/his phone number, I know her/his name,ages and I have see her/him. I just know all this. What can I do more this is all the info that can be get bad legal doxing.. I read that I can try "forgot password option in email" well I can't find the security answer or even question.

Your English got a bit rough here. But point being is that we aren't going to straight up walk you through hacking into a facebook account. That action is illegal. If what you say is true then you have more than enough information at your disposal to make it happen if you really wanted to. The rest is on you. Now please respect our terms of service and do not make further requests on this.
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Previous

Return to Off-Topic