Guys i need your help to hack this site

General technological topics without their own forum go here

Guys i need your help to hack this site

Post by Midnightstan on Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:42 pm
([msg=70615]see Guys i need your help to hack this site[/msg])

I just got layed off from work trough a sms, I waited over 4 weeks to start the job, after the first week ( today ) I received a sms saying Im no longer needed trust me they didnt have valid reason, I worked at a restaurant, the site is not something special but they are prode to have it, so please guys just mess it up or something nothing fancy ...

URL removed


Im a starting hackers still a first missions so honestly if I could do this I would not ask for help...

I'd be forever gratefull if you help me out
It will take miracles to find a new job its wintertime in belgium I'm so fucked you have no idea :((((((
Midnightstan
New User
New User
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:37 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Guys i need your help to hack this site

Post by 0phidian on Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:59 pm
([msg=70617]see Re: Guys i need your help to hack this site[/msg])

Disclaimer :
HackThisSite does not support illegal activities.



Sorry to hear that, they sound like bastards, but it's not worth it. Your better off just looking for a new job.
User avatar
0phidian
Poster
Poster
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:04 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Guys i need your help to hack this site

Post by centip3de on Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:09 pm
([msg=70618]see Re: Guys i need your help to hack this site[/msg])

Midnightstan wrote:I just got layed off from work trough a sms, I waited over 4 weeks to start the job, after the first week ( today ) I received a sms saying Im no longer needed trust me they didnt have valid reason, I worked at a restaurant, the site is not something special but they are prode to have it, so please guys just mess it up or something nothing fancy ...


Im a starting hackers still a first missions so honestly if I could do this I would not ask for help...

I'd be forever gratefull if you help me out
It will take miracles to find a new job its wintertime in belgium I'm so fucked you have no idea :((((((


HackThisSite neither supports nor condones illegal activities, as such, you will find no help here.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
User avatar
centip3de
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1443
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:46 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Guys i need your help to hack this site

Post by Midnightstan on Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:16 pm
([msg=70619]see Re: Guys i need your help to hack this site[/msg])

centip3de wrote:
Midnightstan wrote:I just got layed off from work trough a sms, I waited over 4 weeks to start the job, after the first week ( today ) I received a sms saying Im no longer needed trust me they didnt have valid reason, I worked at a restaurant, the site is not something special but they are prode to have it, so please guys just mess it up or something nothing fancy ...


Im a starting hackers still a first missions so honestly if I could do this I would not ask for help...

I'd be forever gratefull if you help me out
It will take miracles to find a new job its wintertime in belgium I'm so fucked you have no idea :((((((


HackThisSite neither supports nor condones illegal activities, as such, you will find no help here.


This is a hacker community with pro's who are bored, let them have this site to play with, I didnt asked for illegal stuff just mess it up, sure they wont call the FBI ....

-- Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:18 pm --

0phidian wrote:
Disclaimer :
HackThisSite does not support illegal activities.



Sorry to hear that, they sound like bastards, but it's not worth it. Your better off just looking for a new job.



Thanks for your kinds words, I understand your point fully but even if this community wont bother I'll teach myself how to make that website of them living hell!

Stan

Guys even if you dont wanna help hack it, give me a decent site where I can find good tools like Portscan etc to start working, even the slighest change I can make on that page would mean much to me...
Midnightstan
New User
New User
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:37 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Guys i need your help to hack this site

Post by mookalovesgloop on Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:21 pm
([msg=70620]see Re: Guys i need your help to hack this site[/msg])

*has a strong feeling that this won't end well*
Image
gloop!
User avatar
mookalovesgloop
Poster
Poster
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:48 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Guys i need your help to hack this site

Post by Midnightstan on Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:27 pm
([msg=70621]see Re: Guys i need your help to hack this site[/msg])

mookalovesgloop wrote:*has a strong feeling that this won't end well*


makes 2 of us
Midnightstan
New User
New User
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:37 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Guys i need your help to hack this site

Post by AnonLeft on Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:07 pm
([msg=70623]see Re: Guys i need your help to hack this site[/msg])

I, a anonymous hackivist. will do this cause i'm not participating in anything atm.

I hack for the better of the people and I believe in your cause.


There is a few options:

*DDOS - taking down the website, this will temparly shut it down. effecting business, loss in some data, no one can go on site, pisses them off, and can cost them money (ad revune and business).

*SQL Injection - now this is hacking. I could attempt to access the sites database giving me everything. clients, usernames, passwords, server info, adresses, top secret files, emails, and possibly credit cards (which i will not reveal the credit cards). or anything that, that restaurant has done or is doing. I might be able to access the websites html and edit the website like putting a big penis on the front page ect haha
AnonLeft
New User
New User
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:41 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Guys i need your help to hack this site

Post by Midnightstan on Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:21 pm
([msg=70627]see Re: Guys i need your help to hack this site[/msg])

AnonLeft wrote:I, a anonymous hackivist. will do this cause i'm not participating in anything atm.

I hack for the better of the people and I believe in your cause.


There is a few options:

*DDOS - taking down the website, this will temparly shut it down. effecting business, loss in some data, no one can go on site, pisses them off, and can cost them money (ad revune and business).

*SQL Injection - now this is hacking. I could attempt to access the sites database giving me everything. clients, usernames, passwords, server info, adresses, top secret files, emails, and possibly credit cards (which i will not reveal the credit cards). or anything that, that restaurant has done or is doing. I might be able to access the websites html and edit the website like putting a big penis on the front page ect haha


While I was losing most hope... suddenly I found your post and it really did much to see you understand why I asked this, for that alone I thank you.
Both ways sounds great, I would personally suggest the most easy thing but Im sure you like a challenge so I will leave the decision in your skilled hands, further more about any of the details you will find I dont need anyhing just the tought alone they wont be able to use their ' precious ' site only for a few days would compensate this akward feeling Im having now.

Thanks again really.
Stan
Midnightstan
New User
New User
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:37 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Guys i need your help to hack this site

Post by AnonLeft on Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:47 pm
([msg=70628]see Re: Guys i need your help to hack this site[/msg])

You welcome, i already took a look at the website. it doesnt really have anything for anything, its really just a picture of the business, so this means i will shut the website down. give me a few minutes then keep looking to check if its down. again when they reboot it, it will come back but i like to state the point even if its just a pic of the business.
AnonLeft
New User
New User
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:41 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Guys i need your help to hack this site

Post by limdis on Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:57 pm
([msg=70629]see Re: Guys i need your help to hack this site[/msg])

Wow things have gotten a little wild tonight, and for a Wednesday... Anyway, let me make this clear to everyone as this will pretty much be my response to several recent posts tonight. HTS is a fully public website, to include the forum. We don't support illegal activity here or we would get shut down. We don't have to play games and pretend we aren't a hacker community but you cannot just openly broadcast illegal intent with the target for all to see. OP sucks about your situation but if you are looking for your revenge in black hat form then you need to search elsewhere.

This is getting locked.
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
User avatar
limdis
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1414
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:45 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)



Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests