Need Help.

General technological topics without their own forum go here

Need Help.

Post by Exow on Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:12 am
([msg=70597]see Need Help.[/msg])

Need pretty much professional hacker, who could help me to break in to database.
Please pm me!
Would really appreciate help!
Exow
New User
New User
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:16 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Need Help.

Post by 0phidian on Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:21 am
([msg=70598]see Re: Need Help.[/msg])

NO.

HackThisSite does not support illegal activities.
User avatar
0phidian
Poster
Poster
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:04 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Need Help.

Post by Exow on Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:43 am
([msg=70602]see Re: Need Help.[/msg])

Not illegal activity :D
My own created database. I can't get in! Need to get delegate email lists but i can't get to it! No idea why!
Exow
New User
New User
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:16 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Need Help.

Post by not_essence2 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:45 pm
([msg=70606]see Re: Need Help.[/msg])

Gotta have proof that it's yours. Besides, describing the problem would probably get more help.
not_essence2
Poster
Poster
 
Posts: 189
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:09 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Need Help.

Post by limdis on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:06 pm
([msg=70631]see Re: Need Help.[/msg])

not_essence2 wrote:Gotta have proof that it's yours. Besides, describing the problem would probably get more help.

this ^
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
User avatar
limdis
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1414
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:45 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Need Help.

Post by AnonLeft on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:42 pm
([msg=70663]see Re: Need Help.[/msg])

I am a professional hacker. lets not talk about "illgeal activitys" on a "hacking form" pm me
AnonLeft
New User
New User
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:41 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Need Help.

Post by LoGiCaL__ on Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:51 pm
([msg=70685]see Re: Need Help.[/msg])

AnonLeft wrote:I am a professional hacker. lets not talk about "illgeal activitys" on a "hacking form" pm me


I don't understand why this even has to be explained. It should be common sense.
User avatar
LoGiCaL__
Addict
Addict
 
Posts: 1063
Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 12:33 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Need Help.

Post by xsvMix on Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:42 pm
([msg=70691]see Re: Need Help.[/msg])

These are the type of people who deserve to be caught or scammed.
User avatar
xsvMix
New User
New User
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:01 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Need Help.

Post by WallShadow on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:20 pm
([msg=70694]see Re: Need Help.[/msg])

xsvMix wrote:These are the type of people who deserve to be caught or scammed.


On a hacker's forum, you really shouldn't really say that. Should the party van catch someone who's part of this community, we won't look like saints either, you know?
User avatar
WallShadow
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 614
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:37 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: Need Help.

Post by xsvMix on Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:43 am
([msg=70715]see Re: Need Help.[/msg])

On a hacker's forum, you really shouldn't really say that. Should the party van catch someone who's part of this community, we won't look like saints either, you know?[/quote]

I see what you saying. I wasn't very clear in what I said. I meant that people who openly go around on public forums asking others to help them with illegal activities just deserve the trouble they get themselves into. I reckon 90% of all reactions to this type of request on any site will result in an attempted scam on the person asking. Especially when the person offering "help" can't use English too well. The other 10% are law enforcement of some sort. Either way asking questions like this can't end well. Just my opinion
User avatar
xsvMix
New User
New User
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:01 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Next

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests