Warning Message from Anonymous

Current events and political views (It's not liberal vs conservative , it's better versus worse!)

Re: Warning Message from Anonymous

Post by Mars7411 on Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:22 am
([msg=70160]see Re: Warning Message from Anonymous[/msg])

Sorry, it's not the Patriot Act that makes growing your own Garden. It's the Bill S 510. So much for American Freedom.
Mars7411
Experienced User
Experienced User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by tremor77 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:47 am
([msg=70338]see Re: Warning Message from Anonymous[/msg])

In any form of free but governed society it is a balancing act of protecting liberties vs. just plain protection. I think the US has gone a bit overboard on protection though, but can we blame it? The average American is just plain too stupid to take care of themselves anymore, let alone be respectful of their neighbors and communities. Most of the tight laws on things mentioned previously are also localized laws.. and they come out of a direct need to address an issue in those localities. Where I live, there are restrictions on the height of the grass of your lawn, the paint color of your home, your dog must be on a leash or fenced in. OMFG my freedom!! No, what you don't realize is that the community agreed on these things.. The grass and the paint color inline with keeping property values from declining.. no one wants a shithole dump in a nice neighborhood bringing the place down in appeal... the leash law, protecting children playing in the yard next door from being bitten.

My point is, none of these type of laws would be necessary if Americans weren't - lazy - irresponsible - stupid - careless - disrespectful - etc..

The only countries in the world that I could see living in other than the US might be Canada, Australia, maybe Japan. Europe - more than 50% of your income goes to taxes in just about every country. There might be some more freedoms available in some European countries but, without being totally racist about it, freedoms are more easily afforded in homogenous societies like say, the Netherlands, whereas the US deals with an some extremely diverse and divided cultures - and manages to keep the peace to an extent.. Elsewhere in the world these same ethnic divisions result in wars, terrorism and genocides on a daily basis. BUT - In one city block where I live I can get lunch at a Lebanese restaurant, get dessert at a Jewish Bakery (kosher), grab some egg rolls at the chinese restaurant, fill up my gas tank on the corner at the Sikh owned 7-11 (don't drinka from de slushy machine!), then get mugged by some black guys and have my statement taken later by the (irish or italian) cop.

So anonymous can bite me. Stop wasting your time trying to incite stupid crap. If we want to tackle injustice in the world, aim your sights away from US government and go after multinational corporations that operate above any laws. They are the true evil in today's world.
tremor77
Contributor
Contributor

Post by hellow533 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:01 am
([msg=70340]see Re: Warning Message from Anonymous[/msg])

tremor77 wrote:Stop wasting your time trying to incite stupid crap. If we want to tackle injustice in the world, aim your sights away from US government and go after multinational corporations that operate above any laws. They are the true evil in today's world.

The only corporations that operate above the law are the ones the government lets operate above the law.

Also, isn't this like the 30th anonymous warning? I noticed most of them are dry and never enforced, especially not properly. All anonymous is is a bunch of 4chan faggots trying to have a bit of glory. I've never seen them do any true defacement or hacking, not only that but what "hacking" they do is benign and usually never gets them anywhere. They have a bad rep for being useless.
“Teach me how to hack!”
"What, like, with an axe?"
hellow533
Contributor
Contributor

Post by weekend hacker on Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:18 am
([msg=70343]see Re: Warning Message from Anonymous[/msg])

tremor77 wrote:There might be some more freedoms available in some European countries but, without being totally racist about it, freedoms are more easily afforded in homogenous societies like say, the Netherlands, whereas the US deals with an some extremely diverse and divided cultures - and manages to keep the peace to an extent..

Not sure if you've been to those countries.. they're not homogeneous at all. For some reason mainly Turkish and Moroccan immigrants, and of course people from former colonies.(Surinam people have the best dutch accent EVER)
In my part of the world its mainly Moroccan, Turkish, Spanish and Italian because we used to advertise to people there to come to our country to work because we had a labour shortage(caused some issues when the mines ware closed but in return we got spaghetti, kebab and more) And of course there is also former colony people for other reasons and people from all over the world for whatever reason they could think of.

tremor77 wrote: If we want to tackle injustice in the world, aim your sights away from US government and go after multinational corporations that operate above any laws. They are the true evil in today's world.

Agree with hellow533 here, they can only exist because governments allow them. And they do more then just allow it, they give them huge tax cuts and make laws tailored specifically to their needs/desires. (mostly in the loopholes for laws, not in the direct idea of those laws unless if you're the MPAAfia)

hellow533 wrote:Also, isn't this like the 30th anonymous warning? I noticed most of them are dry and never enforced, especially not properly. All anonymous is is a bunch of 4chan faggots trying to have a bit of glory. I've never seen them do any true defacement or hacking, not only that but what "hacking" they do is benign and usually never gets them anywhere. They have a bad rep for being useless.

I think the message here was "watch out, your gov is being evil and prepping for civil war!" not "ohshi, your gov is being evil, if they don't shape up we need to start a civil war!"
And as for anon... some fun hacks ware done but most things are not really relevant, and lets not forget their main weapon is and has always been to just troll folks.(which I admit, has entertained me a lot in the past when the reasons ware simple and not so "political")

As for several posts above.. I kinda wanted to debunk the idea that people in the us have rights (they have privileges which may be taken away), but am far too lazy to do the research into specific examples. (if we assume a "right" means something that is granted to everyone and cannot be taken away no matter the political climate, I'm sure you could all find some examples of where this has not been the case.) So lets just all pretend that rights are a real thing and you have them.
<Yoda> if someone says something i don't like, i ban him, ban whoever defends him, and then ban the witnesses...
weekend hacker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by not_essence2 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:43 pm
([msg=70538]see Re: Warning Message from Anonymous[/msg])

US, well, definitely has a motherlode of flaws, but hey, it didn't completely dissolve, right? :)
Anyways, most of Anonymous is really about a simple DDoS, and I can't see DDoS destroying the US. Sure, people'll be super-mad about some sites being down, but the few that can utilize advanced techniques in Anonymous don't seem to be using them much anyways. If they do cause the downfall of the US, I'll be moving back to my home country.
not_essence2
Poster
Poster

Post by lolpinky on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:50 pm
([msg=71144]see Re: Warning Message from Anonymous[/msg])

Maybe not destroying the US, but it is definitely capable of massive interruption. Don't forget that most everything is run off of computer systems these days. Even a slight upset in the smooth daily use of communication/electronics is enough to cause Americans to freak.
lolpinky
New User
New User

Post by not_essence2 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:18 pm
([msg=71160]see Re: Warning Message from Anonymous[/msg])

lolpinky- Freak them out? Sure. More LULZ for us then.
not_essence2
Poster
Poster

Post by Gimppy042 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:53 pm
([msg=71242]see Re: Warning Message from Anonymous[/msg])

Linked video was removed in original thread
Gimppy042
New User
New User

Previous

Return to Politics