Skyrim

Got something to share about your favorite games? Strategies? Game codes? Discuss gaming topics here!

Skyrim

Post by ihackalotofsites on Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:01 am
([msg=70243]see Skyrim[/msg])

I play Skyrim a lot,and often forget to save,and get killed.I hate when that happens.I also heard talk about modding games,and I am wondering how can you mod Skyrim for the xbox 360?I once downloaded a modding program,but I didn't know that I had to pay for the extra stuff that I needed.Is there any trustworthy modding program that I can be shown?Or if not,then Can anyone teach me to mod a game? :?
ihackalotofsites
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Skyrim

Post by NoviceBlackout on Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:51 pm
([msg=70261]see Re: Skyrim[/msg])

ihackalotofsites wrote:I play Skyrim a lot,and often forget to save,and get killed.I hate when that happens.I also heard talk about modding games,and I am wondering how can you mod Skyrim for the xbox 360?I once downloaded a modding program,but I didn't know that I had to pay for the extra stuff that I needed.Is there any trustworthy modding program that I can be shown?Or if not,then Can anyone teach me to mod a game? :?

*facepalm*
NoviceBlackout
New User
New User

Post by WallShadow on Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:11 pm
([msg=70267]see Re: Skyrim[/msg])

NoviceBlackout wrote:*facepalm*

Now now, lets not insult new users.

ihackalotofsites wrote:I play Skyrim a lot,and often forget to save,and get killed.I hate when that happens.I also heard talk about modding games,and I am wondering how can you mod Skyrim for the xbox 360?I once downloaded a modding program,but I didn't know that I had to pay for the extra stuff that I needed.Is there any trustworthy modding program that I can be shown?Or if not,then Can anyone teach me to mod a game? :?

Listen, kid. If you have a program for modding, it probably has a guide with it. Go read that guide, and figure it out for yourself. Also, if you say 'mod a game', you are speaking very imprecisely. There are thousands of games out there each with different methods of modding and different levels of difficulty (some support it, some don't, some disallow it) and different levels of it. Even if you said 'how to mod Skyrim', that can still mean a lot of things. There are probably ways to change the character sprites, change the character classes, character stats, even object code. There are ways to change the entity positions, interactions, map size, map layout, map height. There are probably ways to even mod the character looks, stats, actions, items, and even the UI. You may even be able to mod the events, quests, and dialog of the game, but these are all VERY difficult things to do.

If you simply want to hack the game to give you infinite money, try hacking it instead of modding, as modding is A LOT harder than just hacking it.

- WallShadow <3
WallShadow
Contributor
Contributor

Post by LoGiCaL__ on Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:22 pm
([msg=70269]see Re: Skyrim[/msg])

WallShadow wrote:Listen, kid. If you have a program for modding, it probably has a guide with it. Go read that guide, and figure it out for yourself.

+1. Honestly, if you're looking for someone to actually take time out and teach you then go to school. I mean no disrespect, but it's the truth. However, you should try to google and see what you can find and if it's feasible to teach yourself and learn.
LoGiCaL__
Addict
Addict

Post by WallShadow on Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:30 pm
([msg=70272]see Re: Skyrim[/msg])

LoGiCaL__ wrote:
NoviceBlackout wrote:Listen, kid. If you have a program for modding, it probably has a guide with it. Go read that guide, and figure it out for yourself.

+1 ...

MFW that's my quote: :| srsly?
WallShadow
Contributor
Contributor

Post by dextronaut on Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:41 pm
([msg=70274]see Re: Skyrim[/msg])

I'm pretty sure you can't mod Skyrim for the 360. not unless you have custom firmware and have modded the file yourself before transfering possibly even porting to the 360. get it for the pc its so simple. console has too many limitations. i use to have it for the 360 but sold it and now have it on pc.
I really want to play Skyrim a lot, its just I played Oblivion a lot right before it's release and as much as I love Skyrim, I feel I can't put too many hours into the game. I mean, I havent even downloaded any of the beautiful mods I read about and I have it running on medium settings at 60 fps.
dextronaut
New User
New User

Post by NoviceBlackout on Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:54 am
([msg=70276]see Re: Skyrim[/msg])

WallShadow wrote:
LoGiCaL__ wrote:
NoviceBlackout wrote:Listen, kid. If you have a program for modding, it probably has a guide with it. Go read that guide, and figure it out for yourself.

+1 ...

I don't want to get in trouble for plagiarism! :)
NoviceBlackout
New User
New User

Post by LoGiCaL__ on Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:53 am
([msg=70278]see Re: Skyrim[/msg])

WallShadow wrote:
LoGiCaL__ wrote:

+1 ...

Yeah, my bad. I changed it though. There were nested tags and I took out the wrong one lol. Good call.
LoGiCaL__
Addict
Addict

Post by mShred on Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:10 am
([msg=70281]see Re: Skyrim[/msg])

Okay.. I love Skyrim. If I could live life in Skyrim, I would be the happiest fucker alive. That said, you prolly have no luck in modding this way. On the other hand, Skyrim devs encourage modding for PC. If you have a decent laptop or desktop, drop some money on the PC version and have at it. Youtube Skyrim mods and you'll see what I'm talking about. It's pretty neat actually.

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Return to Gaming