Guild Wars 2

Got something to share about your favorite games? Strategies? Game codes? Discuss gaming topics here!

Guild Wars 2

Post by tremor77 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:38 am
([msg=69175]see Guild Wars 2[/msg])

Does anyone play? It is a great MMO, might be my favorite of all time - in time.. that's where I've been the last 5 days lol.. so if anyone plays, wants to join up with some other players from HTS, post your IGN's - I've got a pretty good guild going already, "Nox Tremor" is my main character. If you can, get on the "Fort Aspenwood" server.
tremor77

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Guild Wars 2

Post by iistapp on Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:38 am
([msg=69714]see Re: Guild Wars 2[/msg])

I used to play GW1, but got tired very quickly..

For the moment I'm back to WoW, but might give GW2 a try once I find the time. :)
iistapp
Poster
Poster

Post by -Ninjex- on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:07 pm
([msg=69718]see Re: Guild Wars 2[/msg])

Never played this, sorry.
Spreading knowledge just once a day, can help keep the script kiddies away ⠠⠵
no_hope if world.map{|person, ic = 0| ic +=1 if ignorance.include?(person)}.compact.length > (world.length / 2)
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Post by centip3de on Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:10 pm
([msg=69723]see Re: Guild Wars 2[/msg])

tremor77 wrote:Does anyone play? It is a great MMO, might be my favorite of all time - in time.. that's where I've been the last 5 days lol.. so if anyone plays, wants to join up with some other players from HTS, post your IGN's - I've got a pretty good guild going already, "Nox Tremor" is my main character. If you can, get on the "Fort Aspenwood" server.

I play, but, it's pretty un-optimized right now, so when I run it through WINE it's CPU bound at the moment... I'll definitely play with yall when I can get more than 20 FPS.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by LoGiCaL__ on Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:35 pm
([msg=69727]see Re: Guild Wars 2[/msg])

This is what i've been playing as of lately: http://ghost-recon.ubi.com/ghost-recon-online/en-us/home/index.aspx

Also, I'm waiting on this to be released: http://www.groundbranch.com/
LoGiCaL__
Addict
Addict

Post by NoviceBlackout on Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:52 pm
([msg=69792]see Re: Guild Wars 2[/msg])

tremor77 wrote:Does anyone play? It is a great MMO, might be my favorite of all time - in time.. that's where I've been the last 5 days lol.. so if anyone plays, wants to join up with some other players from HTS, post your IGN's - I've got a pretty good guild going already, "Nox Tremor" is my main character. If you can, get on the "Fort Aspenwood" server.

Unfortunately I haven't had time to play any kind of videogame due to studies and a new found love for indoor rock-climbing :)
NoviceBlackout
New User
New User

Return to Gaming