Keylogger anyone?

Random things go here

Keylogger anyone?

Post by alice_marie1021 on Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:55 pm
([msg=68772]see Keylogger anyone?[/msg])

I'm new to this site, and I heard about it from a close friend of mine. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how I could get my hands on a decent keylogger that I don't have to pay for? I've heard of shadow keylogger, but I'm not sure on how to download it, I'm a noob at searching and retrieving things like this lol. I need a keylogger that cannot be found via spyware and is well hidden. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Alice
alice_marie1021
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Keylogger anyone?

Post by WallShadow on Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:05 pm
([msg=68775]see Re: Keylogger anyone?[/msg])

Welcome to the site Alice

To start of, this forum is completely against anything that may be considered illegal or shady. Just a fair warning.

Secondly, most of us don't give a shit about it being shady because in the end, you'll still be the one responsible for any damages.

Now what you can do, is google for popular keyloggers. They come in a wide variety of types and system specs, and a percentage of them will be free. The main problem with this is that most of them have already been recorded by various anti-virus and anti-spyware companies. Your best option is to code your own keylogger. google for how to create a simple one in a good language such as C. The only real thing that your program has to do is to hook onto the Windows API for keyboard input, and just record any events to you.

But in case you don't know how to program it, again, you need to download a keylogger and hope that it isn't caught by an anti-virus.

One thing you must consider is how to get the keylogger onto your target. It's not a one click thing. You must find a way to install and set it to auto-run every time the system starts.

Now, in case you can't do any of this, I recommend going to the black market, and buying yourself a suitable exploit pack. It only costs a couple of dozen grand, and is generally only a one time use thing (pretty handy for all of your government hacking needs).

Truthfully, I would give you a dozen links to the first 50 results I get in google for 'hidden keylogger', but that would probably result in me having to spend the winter in Canada somewhere.

Best wishes,

-WallShadow <3
WallShadow
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Nancycy on Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:28 pm
([msg=68867]see Re: Keylogger anyone?[/msg])

so why do you want to key log others?
Last edited by Nancycy on Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leave away
Nancycy
New User
New User

Post by tremor77 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:18 am
([msg=68877]see Re: Keylogger anyone?[/msg])

Nancycy wrote:so why do you want to key log others?

Keylogging could have legitimate uses.. for example if you want to see what your types of things your children are doing online.

However there is better software for this than a keylogger... keyloggers can be a bit cumbersome to review all that data.. i'd go for something like a workplace/business style activity logger... if you want a free keylogger try this some of the wares on cnet. Word of warning, these -CAN- have malware attached... anything FREE you should always be suspicious of. If you are doing this for legitimate purposes, like watching the kids or the bad employees ---- i'd suggest getting something paid..

I personally used this tutorial to monitor some employees at work who subsequently got canned because my suspicions were correct. http://www.ehow.com/how_5672494_put-keylogger-kids_-computer.html

And the CNET Software Link
http://download.cnet.com/windows/monitoring-software/
tremor77
Contributor
Contributor

Post by limdis on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:28 pm
([msg=68889]see Re: Keylogger anyone?[/msg])

tremor77 wrote:I personally used this tutorial to monitor some employees at work who subsequently got canned because my suspicions were correct.

LOL! Win! +1 :D
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Post by henson on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:19 pm
([msg=69130]see Re: Keylogger anyone?[/msg])

Keylogging could have legitimate uses.. for example if you want to see what your types of things your children are doing online.

+1 I agree, sometimes people is too sensative with keylogger.
henson
New User
New User

Post by -Ninjex- on Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:24 am
([msg=69199]see Re: Keylogger anyone?[/msg])

alice_marie1021 wrote:I'm new to this site, and I heard about it from a close friend of mine. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how I could get my hands on a decent keylogger that I don't have to pay for? I've heard of shadow keylogger, but I'm not sure on how to download it, I'm a noob at searching and retrieving things like this lol. I need a keylogger that cannot be found via spyware and is well hidden. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Alice

Sure, Alice I know exactly where you can find all this information:
Google

I am not sure if I speak for myself on this one, but I do not like to spoon feed someone a answer that has been asked over 3.6 million times on Google.

Also, if you are searching this up on Google and you can not find your answer, change up your keywords.

For instance, you could try:
Hidden Keylogger
Keylogger install
How to Keylog someone
Make a Keylogger

The list goes on, I think you should understand now.

Good luck, Alice!
If you're not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you.⠠⠵
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you.
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Post by LoGiCaL__ on Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:18 am
([msg=69204]see Re: Keylogger anyone?[/msg])

Basically to add to what -Ninjex- said, you could put "keylogging your dog" and find something informative about keyloggers.
LoGiCaL__
Addict
Addict

Post by limdis on Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:04 am
([msg=69209]see Re: Keylogger anyone?[/msg])

LoGiCaL__ wrote:Basically to add to what -Ninjex- said, you could put "keylogging your dog" and find something informative about keyloggers.

Challenge accepted!
I lol'd IRL. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=keylogging+your+dog
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Post by -Ninjex- on Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:14 pm
([msg=69216]see Re: Keylogger anyone?[/msg])

limdis wrote:
LoGiCaL__ wrote:Basically to add to what -Ninjex- said, you could put "keylogging your dog" and find something informative about keyloggers.

Challenge accepted!
I lol'd IRL. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=keylogging+your+dog

^ That was epic
If you're not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you.⠠⠵
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you.
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Next

Return to Off-Topic