assistance needed...please?

General technological topics without their own forum go here

assistance needed...please?

Post by sah maakheru on Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:02 pm
([msg=68639]see assistance needed...please?[/msg])

hotep

sah maakheru here...or you may remember me as mookalovesgloop, the pesky n00b who had pipe dreams of someday being "l337"...

well, about that...i somehow managed to lock myself out of my mooka account--i did the automated password reset, but i never got the option to set it to a new one of my own choosing--then the emails stopped going through. is there anyway that i can recover access to my old account? i tried to pm a mod, but didn't get any feedback so any help you guys can offer is greatly appreciated
peace and blessings!
sah maakheru
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: assistance needed...please?

Post by centip3de on Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:35 pm
([msg=68640]see Re: assistance needed...please?[/msg])

sah maakheru wrote:hotep

sah maakheru here...or you may remember me as mookalovesgloop, the pesky n00b who had pipe dreams of someday being "l337"...

well, about that...i somehow managed to lock myself out of my mooka account--i did the automated password reset, but i never got the option to set it to a new one of my own choosing--then the emails stopped going through. is there anyway that i can recover access to my old account? i tried to pm a mod, but didn't get any feedback so any help you guys can offer is greatly appreciated
peace and blessings!

You need 2 posts to PM, so, just make another post in this thread and then shoot a PM over to Limdis or LoGiCal__, they'll be able to help you out.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by limdis on Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:39 pm
([msg=68641]see Re: assistance needed...please?[/msg])

Been talking to the admins about this. We tested and the password reset emails are functioning properly. You should have gotten an email with the reset link. If not let me know and we'll send something out specifically to your email we have on record for mookalovesgloop to verify.
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Post by sah maakheru on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:39 pm
([msg=68642]see Re: assistance needed...please?[/msg])

going to try again now, thanks! :|
sah maakheru
New User
New User

Post by mookalovesgloop on Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:03 pm
([msg=68643]see Re: assistance needed...please?[/msg])

welp it worked this time!!! maybe the issue was with my mail provider :P thanks so much!!! <3
gloop!
mookalovesgloop
Poster
Poster

Return to General