To those not on reddit / crypto mystery

The fear of every surveillance society: citizens protecting their own privacy with strong cryptography

To those not on reddit / crypto mystery

Post by limdis on Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:58 am
([msg=67986]see To those not on reddit / crypto mystery[/msg])

Regardless if this is faked or not it is interesting! Anyone seen any of this before? Here
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: To those not on reddit / crypto mystery

Post by centip3de on Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:59 am
([msg=67987]see Re: To those not on reddit / crypto mystery[/msg])

limdis wrote:Regardless if this is faked or not it is interesting! Anyone seen any of this before? Here

Ha! I read that the other day, pretty interesting. However, the OP will either get raped/killed/or a job (possibly a combination of the three?). Anyways, I'll be more interested in a week or so when we find out what really happened.

Also: BACON BROTHERS! PM me your username
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by mShred on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:34 pm
([msg=67991]see Re: To those not on reddit / crypto mystery[/msg])

I was literally looking around to find out what happened to the damn guy. Then I realized TODAY was the twelfth. Now that my curiosity is peaked, I'll have to follow this. Also, if this were real, I don't know if the actual hoboman would have gotten on reddit to change the meeting date. Just me though.

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Post by WallShadow on Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:04 pm
([msg=68013]see Re: To those not on reddit / crypto mystery[/msg])

In case that no one glanced through the comments on it, I'll post this:
cweed14 wrote:
9 hours ago

Anyone else notice that BASE Entertainment is at that address and they have a new 'exhibit' coming out: http://www.baseentertainment.com/show/spy The newest interactive attraction at Discovery Times Square in New York, SPY: The Secret World of Espionage, offers visitors the first-ever public exhibition of treasures from the collections of the CIA, the FBI, the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO), and H. Keith Melton, the renowned author, historian, and international authority on spy technology. Visitors will see real gadgets and real artifacts from spies and spy catchers. They will observe real spy technologies, and learn the real tools-of-trade, some recently declassified. Arriving to New York City for its world premiere, SPY grants guests unprecedented access into the real world of espionage.

WallShadow
Contributor
Contributor

Return to Crypto