Anonymous OS

Random things go here

Anonymous OS

Post by -A10101P- on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:11 pm
([msg=67927]see Anonymous OS[/msg])

Though i have been using backtrack 5 just wondering if switching to anonymous os would be more secure and would it have more scripts or apps or whatever you would call them that backtrack might not have to offer?
So if anyone has used it and had no problems with it i would like to know

Thank You
"Trust no one, believe nothing"
-A10101P-
Experienced User
Experienced User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Anonymous OS

Post by mShred on Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:37 pm
([msg=67932]see Re: Anonymous OS[/msg])

I've never used anonymous OS. But I have used bt5. And so have a lot of people. I would just stick with that, because bt5 is very well known and have a wide variety of very good tools. What problems do you have with bt5 that would make you want to switch OS's? Or have you not used backtrack yet?

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Post by -A10101P- on Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:46 pm
([msg=67934]see Re: Anonymous OS[/msg])

mShred wrote:I've never used anonymous OS. But I have used bt5. And so have a lot of people. I would just stick with that, because bt5 is very well known and have a wide variety of very good tools. What problems do you have with bt5 that would make you want to switch OS's? Or have you not used backtrack yet?

Well i when i used bt5 on my hp laptop that i had, i had problems with backtack 5 because i couldnt get my wifi card to work with the system(had to use my firends wifi usb), but everything else is good and im just wondering which is better and more secure for penetration purposes.
-A10101P-
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by mShred on Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:52 pm
([msg=67937]see Re: Anonymous OS[/msg])

Well sometimes getting wifi cards to work with linux boxes can be a bitch. It took for forever to get my stock card to work with my arch partition. But once I figured it all out, put it into a startup script, I was set and ready to go. All the while, my usb wifi card was just plug and play. You may want to look into how to get wifi cards to work. It may be a long series of downloading drivers and running make and all that non fun shizz.. But you'd definitely learn a lot about the box you're operating on.

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Post by -A10101P- on Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:14 pm
([msg=67938]see Re: Anonymous OS[/msg])

Ya but its always easier to buy a wifi usb from Walmart or any local department store because most likely they will be supported by bt5......Ya but the purpose of starting this thread or post was to verify if Anonymous OS is legit or just a scam that has Trojans and other files that could do damage to the computer when using it

-- Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:17 pm --

After watching a couple of videos about the anonymous os i came upon this vide on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pfcs2QBw2PQ&feature=related and its so true how the USA is right now i remember the days before 911 it was a whole different country
-A10101P-
Experienced User
Experienced User

Return to Off-Topic