Osama Bin Laden is dead...

Current events and political views (It's not liberal vs conservative , it's better versus worse!)

Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead...

Post by WallShadow on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:59 pm
([msg=67813]see Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead...[/msg])

footyfrak wrote:Without offending please. Its shame to moderator for calling HTS members dumbass. Isn't it?

No one simply CAN NOT know was it or wasn't it backed by a government or means of official war or who knows what before investigation.

Its Ok, you can believe what ever you want to believe. You believe in TV so blindly that you are ready to call dumbass everyone else who have different opinion. Look for evidence yourself, use google, its written a lot about it. There are many documentaries to watch too. Be a little curious. Do not expect that others will do it for you. That you were interested to know more you would already have found a proves.

I don't want to post proves I just want to ask some questions that will awaken in you the suspicion and curiosity. This will force you to think for yourselves not to accept things 'where they are'.

What do you really think? I was dropped from the moon? It was same to me, I just thought that it could not be anything else than terrorist attack. Then I turn off the TV and get interested a little deeper.

I didn't say that war on terror was only in Iraq, I just used that example because many Americans died there - for nothing.

What evidence do you have that Osama Bin Laden died about 1 year ago (except story from TV)?

Here's how it looks when a small team rose early to predict the future. When they realize that they made ​​a mistake unfortunately they loses a line.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mxFRigYD3s

Wow, hey listen man, you seem really mad about this. Just calm down for a sec and try to collect yourself.

About the 9/11 and terrorism stuff, I can only say this; shit happened. What exactly happened, it's tough to piece together. But it dates back way earlier to the 70's, when the Middle eastern countries embargoed the US and starved it of oil. Since then, the US and several middle eastern countries have had some very bad relations. 9/11 was no turning point, we were getting involved in that shit ever since the embargo. 9/11 was just a wake up call to what we were actually doing. 9/11 is just a confusing mess of who the fuck did it and how the fuck they did it. I've personally seen some pretty solid but controversial arguments about how it went down but I'm in no mood to argue.

As for the war in Iraq, THAT dates back all the way to the year 1990 with the Gulf War. Iraq was at the height of it's power, and they invaded Kuwait. The US doesn't like this because they get most of their oil from Kuwait, so they come and completely decimate the Iraqi government and install a new one. A couple of people with guns decided it wasn't fair, and wanted to achieve a new regime in Iraq. Then the US steps in again, and like an acid with a base, the thing erupted into chaos.

Also, the people here are pretty self-aware beings who don't blindly listen to what is said on the TV. We are knowledgeable about what kind of bullshit can fall into the pipes, and we never believe something without sufficient evidence.

And lastly, don't insult moderators. It's never a wise thing to do. Seriously.

-WallShadow <3
WallShadow
Contributor
Contributor

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by anarchy420x on Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:51 am
([msg=67814]see Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead...[/msg])

WallShadow wrote:And lastly, don't insult moderators. It's never a wise thing to do. Seriously.

-WallShadow <3

I counter your statement with this sir!

mShred wrote:What's a good debate without some good name callin? ;)
A broken clock is right twice a day, however, I am neither up that early nor up that late...
anarchy420x
Poster
Poster

Post by WallShadow on Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:02 am
([msg=67816]see Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead...[/msg])

anarchy420x wrote:
WallShadow wrote:And lastly, don't insult moderators. It's never a wise thing to do. Seriously.

-WallShadow <3

I counter your statement with this sir!

mShred wrote:What's a good debate without some good name callin? ;)

Ok, that's one moderator, now how about the rest?
WallShadow
Contributor
Contributor

Post by limdis on Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:59 am
([msg=67820]see Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead...[/msg])

WallShadow wrote:Ok, that's one moderator, now how about the rest?

What do you mean exactly?
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Post by centip3de on Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:15 am
([msg=67826]see Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead...[/msg])

limdis wrote:What do you mean exactly?

I enjoy how another mod pops into back the first one up, somewhat like in a gang... But fer serz, he means we love you guys so much we want all of you to post in this thread. <3
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by mShred on Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:24 pm
([msg=67830]see Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead...[/msg])

Lol, I don't think anyone was actually meaning to insult anyone.. Like I said, what's a good debate without some flipping of tables and what not? I've seen someone blatantly flame a mod, and he of course was banned soon afterward. I'd never take any action like that at this point, especially when I was the one instigating it.

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Post by WallShadow on Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:28 pm
([msg=67839]see Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead...[/msg])

limdis wrote:
WallShadow wrote:Ok, that's one moderator, now how about the rest?

What do you mean exactly?

I was referring to the fact that that was the opinion of one moderator, not a consensus. But if you disagree with me, by all means, I refute my statement.

centip3de wrote:somewhat like in a gang...

Yay, now we've got the hood involved in this...

-WallShadow <3
WallShadow
Contributor
Contributor

Post by limdis on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:22 am
([msg=67919]see Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead...[/msg])

I think that a little argument is ok now and again. Makes things interesting. Just as long as it doesn't get out of hand. As far as mods go on this, if mShred insults your mothers and you retaliate then there will be many of laughter to follow. However, if straight bashing comes for no reason then there might be an issue. There was a member who hated me for some reason not too long ago that I warned severely with threat of castration. However, they got themselves banned shortly after by a different mod.
I like to think it more like the mafia, than the hood. We wear suits when we show up to bury someone 8-)
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Post by footyfrak on Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:30 pm
([msg=69220]see Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead...[/msg])

mShred wrote:
footyfrak wrote:Without offending please. Its shame to moderator for calling HTS members dumbass. Isn't it?

What's a good debate without some good name callin? ;)
But on a serious note. You're a radical believer, anyone could see that. We did not necessarily go to war with Iraq for terrorism. WMD is the reason Congress gave everyone. Diplomacy was the big one though. Terrorism was just something that we helped to fight while we were in. Like I said earlier, people are still dying TODAY in Iraq from terrorist bombings and attacks. Whether or not you stand by it, our soldiers in Iraq were helping those people regardless of what reason we had to be in there. Far too many people make the mistake of believing that Osama Bin Laden and terrorism were the cause of the Iraqi war. No. Look it up. The war in Afghanistan, however, is a war almost specifically for terrorism. Fighting al Qaeda is necessary whether you think Osama Bin Laden was your best friend or not. I'm sorry, but YOU are the one who has a decent amount of facts mixed up. The death of Osama Bin Laden, the guy who our government confirmed was dead, was a terrorist. And so, was executed. There's a lot more evidence backing that theory, considering the statements of many people, rather than believing a conspiracy theory. That's why they're conspiracies, because you CAN'T prove it.

OMG!!!

What a psychotic worldview. It erases all hope that someday will be a positive changes.

People in Iraq dying from terrorists bombings??? US soldiers in Iraq were helping those people? You know it because you been there? I don't thing so... it seems like it is the unconscious transmission of television. Its hard to find the difference between these people and TV. Output signals of such unconscious people and TV are the same.

How anyone with ability to think can came to conclusion that you can help someone by guns, wars and bombs with depleted uranium??? If the U.S. government really wants to help other poor and vulnerable countries (like you think) why they don't send them food, medicines, money instead of marines with machine guns???

Those states don't need more wars - they need food, medicines, clothing not more weapons and bombs from the beautiful, divine, venerable America.

Here is first hand information about war for peace on earth and for the benefit of all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6hp8HMstkE

Very brave soldier speak public about war. It appears that this participant in the war has a much different view than yours. Hmm how is this possible?? Fuckk he does not watch TV, he is uninformed. :shock: :lol:

Like he said "Commander personally congratulated me for my first kill". That's what today is for the praise and congratulations and that's the way America helps other countries - and that's the our world.

Proposal for the naive, ultra American nationalists - try realistic mission 7 . And to note - Nationalism is not in the spirit of HTS.
footyfrak
New User
New User

Previous

Return to Politics