Osama Bin Laden is dead...

Current events and political views (It's not liberal vs conservative , it's better versus worse!)

Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead...

Post by mShred on Thu May 05, 2011 11:49 pm
([msg=57066]see Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead...[/msg])

neuromanta wrote:
mShred wrote:The war on terrorism started because of terrorism. The killing of Osama won't stop it. But that's still one less terrorist the world has to worry about.

The war on terrorism is not the same as the war on Iraq. The latter is because of oil. And the war on terrorism is not fought with guns... it is fought with freedom-narrowing laws.

Never did i say that the war on terrorism was the same as the war in Iraq. Nor did i say that the war on terrorism was fought with guns.

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Post by Mbed0 on Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:32 am
([msg=59341]see Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead...[/msg])

I find it troubling that they believe the story, but people are going to believe what they want to believe. The public have no evidence that he is dead, not even a real photo.The ones that have surfaced have all been fake photo-shops. Plus Osama bin laden has been reported dead a few times since 2001(I think 5 times). It was even rumored that bush was going to use his death right before election time if he need the boost, but it was called out(obviously stopping it). The FBI have admitted that there was not sufficient evidence linking him to 9/11 to put it on his wanted poster. He use to work with the CIA. Al qaeda(which was at one point funded by the CIA) offered to hand him over if the us provided evidence linking him to the attacks. The us did not. There a lot to this story. Obama used this to try to boost his poll numbers.

-Please don't trust the government-
Mbed0
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by fashizzlepop on Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:05 am
([msg=59348]see Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead...[/msg])

- Please back conspiracy theories with documentable evidence -
The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty; it's merely twice as big as it needs to be.
fashizzlepop
Developer
Developer

Post by goluhaque on Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:24 am
([msg=59351]see Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead...[/msg])

meh, anyway, who wants terrorism to end? Not the U.S., at least. What other excuse would it find to get its oil from, other than stuff like liberation from tyranny, and stopping terrorism and shit?
(23:45:03) hauk: I guess you are over the best part of your life when 4-year-olds say "Are you an evil man?"
(23:46:19) hauk: and "Ima punch you in the pecker"
goluhaque
Poster
Poster

Post by footyfrak on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:19 pm
([msg=67792]see Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead...[/msg])

You people know nothing (except Mbed0). Why does this topic interest you anyway??

You believe too much television and the state media. Someone said "Please back conspiracy theories with documentable evidence". Well do they have any evidence that old dried man from the desert 5000 miles away riding camel really destroyed the WTC ? But if you are interested in this topic do research yourself, like many of us already did. Do not ask someone else to do it for you. If u still asking for that you are not rly interested in topic, so then, stop spreading lies about terrorism, about muslims and stuff you know nothing about.

First TV reports on 9/11 stated that terrorists did that. It was on the same day the attack was!!! Well how the fuck they know? I guess it should be investigated first (not after the pleading).

Do not be silly and naive.

Who is dying in that war against the terrorism???? Several thousand americans died for what? It could be someone from your family!

If you support the war, go ahead, go to Iraq yourself and kill for your and our freedom.

Osama Bin Laden was the CIA agent (man who works for US national security). He is dead since 2001.
footyfrak
New User
New User

Post by mShred on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:03 pm
([msg=67796]see Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead...[/msg])

footyfrak wrote:First TV reports on 9/11 stated that terrorists did that. It was on the same day the attack was!!! Well how the fuck they know? I guess it should be investigated first (not after the pleading).

Ma'am, I think you have a terrible case of being a dumbass. Obviously it was a fucking terrorist attack, because an attack against people IS a terrorist attack if it's not backed by a government or means of official war.
Who is dying against the war on terrorism? Try everyone. Thousands of Iraqis are dying by terrorist attacks even today. Especially lately actually. Terrorism IS NOT directed only at the United States. Along with that, the war on terrorism WAS NOT fought in Iraq. Try wrapping your head around that. Terrorism is fought anywhere that terrorists are causing terror.. Now if you don't understand that concept, you may want to try and take a second to let it settle. One more thing, YOU STILL HAVE PROVIDED NO EVIDENCE FOR YOUR ABSURD CONSPIRACY THEORY. And yes, caps make everything better.
Normally I'd lock this for the ridiculous necro, but it's turned into more of a debate.

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Post by footyfrak on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:46 pm
([msg=67800]see Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead...[/msg])

mShred wrote:
footyfrak wrote:First TV reports on 9/11 stated that terrorists did that. It was on the same day the attack was!!! Well how the fuck they know? I guess it should be investigated first (not after the pleading).

Ma'am, I think you have a terrible case of being a dumbass. Obviously it was a fucking terrorist attack, because an attack against people IS a terrorist attack if it's not backed by a government or means of official war.
Who is dying against the war on terrorism? Try everyone. Thousands of Iraqis are dying by terrorist attacks even today. Especially lately actually. Terrorism IS NOT directed only at the United States. Along with that, the war on terrorism WAS NOT fought in Iraq. Try wrapping your head around that. Terrorism is fought anywhere that terrorists are causing terror.. Now if you don't understand that concept, you may want to try and take a second to let it settle. One more thing, YOU STILL HAVE PROVIDED NO EVIDENCE FOR YOUR ABSURD CONSPIRACY THEORY. And yes, caps make everything better.
Normally I'd lock this for the ridiculous necro, but it's turned into more of a debate.

Without offending please. Its shame to moderator for calling HTS members dumbass. Isn't it?

No one simply CAN NOT know was it or wasn't it backed by a government or means of official war or who knows what before investigation.

Its Ok, you can believe what ever you want to believe. You believe in TV so blindly that you are ready to call dumbass everyone else who have different opinion. Look for evidence yourself, use google, its written a lot about it. There are many documentaries to watch too. Be a little curious. Do not expect that others will do it for you. That you were interested to know more you would already have found a proves.

I don't want to post proves I just want to ask some questions that will awaken in you the suspicion and curiosity. This will force you to think for yourselves not to accept things 'where they are'.

What do you really think? I was dropped from the moon? It was same to me, I just thought that it could not be anything else than terrorist attack. Then I turn off the TV and get interested a little deeper.

I didn't say that war on terror was only in Iraq, I just used that example because many Americans died there - for nothing.

What evidence do you have that Osama Bin Laden died about 1 year ago (except story from TV)?

Here's how it looks when a small team rose early to predict the future. When they realize that they made ​​a mistake unfortunately they loses a line.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mxFRigYD3s[/quote]
footyfrak
New User
New User

Post by mShred on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:28 pm
([msg=67806]see Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead...[/msg])

footyfrak wrote:Without offending please. Its shame to moderator for calling HTS members dumbass. Isn't it?

What's a good debate without some good name callin? ;)
But on a serious note. You're a radical believer, anyone could see that. We did not necessarily go to war with Iraq for terrorism. WMD is the reason Congress gave everyone. Diplomacy was the big one though. Terrorism was just something that we helped to fight while we were in. Like I said earlier, people are still dying TODAY in Iraq from terrorist bombings and attacks. Whether or not you stand by it, our soldiers in Iraq were helping those people regardless of what reason we had to be in there. Far too many people make the mistake of believing that Osama Bin Laden and terrorism were the cause of the Iraqi war. No. Look it up. The war in Afghanistan, however, is a war almost specifically for terrorism. Fighting al Qaeda is necessary whether you think Osama Bin Laden was your best friend or not. I'm sorry, but YOU are the one who has a decent amount of facts mixed up. The death of Osama Bin Laden, the guy who our government confirmed was dead, was a terrorist. And so, was executed. There's a lot more evidence backing that theory, considering the statements of many people, rather than believing a conspiracy theory. That's why they're conspiracies, because you CAN'T prove it.

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Post by limdis on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:31 pm
([msg=67807]see Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead...[/msg])

I normally don't participate in debates on this topic but I will say this much. I have been to Iraq and I know a great deal about this particular topic. Footyfrak, you need to slow down. You are assuming a lot and taking what you read first for granted in your research. Questioning everything is good. There are lot of things that get distorted (and blatantly lied about) that gets released to the general public. I know this from first hand experience. My advice to anyone interested in doing research on this is to search for sources from multiple originating locations. Learn how to translate news articles in various countries. Learn to read between the lines. Just because something doesn't seem right doesn't mean that is is a full lie...
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Post by mShred on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:41 pm
([msg=67810]see Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead...[/msg])

limdis wrote:Just because something doesn't seem right doesn't mean that is is a full lie...

Hmm... Touche.

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Politics