w3schools.com

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

w3schools.com

Post by ralphneroo on Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:21 pm
([msg=67667]see w3schools.com[/msg])

Hi, Guys I'm just new here and a complete noob. Already done with the basic missions 1 - 6. I remembered on Basic mission 1 that there was a link for HTML basics directed to w3schools.com. I've heard that w3schools.com has some inaccurate info with regards to HTML basics, etc. Is this true? and if yes, can some veteran members give me some useful sources to learn basic HTML, CSS, Javascript, etc. :D

-ralphneroo
-ralphneroo
ralphneroo
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: w3schools.com

Post by anarchy420x on Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:05 pm
([msg=67668]see Re: w3schools.com[/msg])

Its a good resource, but does have inaccuracies. You could try tigzag if you want.
A broken clock is right twice a day, however, I am neither up that early nor up that late...
anarchy420x
Poster
Poster

Post by LoGiCaL__ on Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:43 pm
([msg=67669]see Re: w3schools.com[/msg])

ralphneroo wrote:Hi, Guys I'm just new here and a complete noob. Already done with the basic missions 1 - 6. I remembered on Basic mission 1 that there was a link for HTML basics directed to w3schools.com. I've heard that w3schools.com has some inaccurate info with regards to HTML basics, etc. Is this true? and if yes, can some veteran members give me some useful sources to learn basic HTML, CSS, Javascript, etc. :D

-ralphneroo

See jgreen54's post in the following link: https://www.hackthissite.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=8912&p=67365
Tizag which was mentioned before is a good site. Also some google searches will help since there are endless resources on the web.
LoGiCaL__
Addict
Addict

Post by ralphneroo on Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:20 pm
([msg=67671]see Re: w3schools.com[/msg])

Thanks guys. I'll check they out once I'm home. Time to learn! :D
-ralphneroo
ralphneroo
New User
New User

Return to NZone