Does anyone care about Campaign modes anymore?

Got something to share about your favorite games? Strategies? Game codes? Discuss gaming topics here!

Re: Does anyone care about Campaign modes anymore?

Post by WallShadow on Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:38 pm
([msg=67530]see Re: Does anyone care about Campaign modes anymore?[/msg])

I personally never enjoy multiplayer and will mostly stick to single player even if a game provides multiplayer. The only 2 games that I've ever played multiplayer in are TF2 and Starcraft 2. TF2 because there is no such thing as single player in it, and Starcraft 2 because the single player campaign is only so long, and because it has a very good and strategically oriented multiplayer mode. I think that the prospect of working with someone else is very difficult. If I fuck up, I fuck up everyone else on my team, and that is just the type of pressure that I can't stand.

-WallShadow <3
WallShadow
Contributor
Contributor

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by skcuf on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:25 pm
([msg=67589]see Re: Does anyone care about Campaign modes anymore?[/msg])

I enjoy the campaign for the Assassin's Creed games. They have a fairly interesting concept with them and people can actually learn something about history if they read the facts about the buildings and people. I'm kind of interested in how the new one will be. It looks like it's during the American revolution.
I am criticized by people every day for being too honest. I say what you think.
skcuf
New User
New User

Post by LoGiCaL__ on Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:34 pm
([msg=67612]see Re: Does anyone care about Campaign modes anymore?[/msg])

Splinter cell: pandora tomorrow and Splinter cell: Chaos Theory were imo the best campaign modes. I could sit and play single player for hours on end when they were new.
LoGiCaL__
Addict
Addict

Previous

Return to Gaming