Annoying? Or really annoying?

Bad threads go here

Annoying? Or really annoying?

Post by Szayel on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:01 pm
([msg=67109]see Annoying? Or really annoying?[/msg])

What's up with the "OMG, this mission was so easy ;D"? Yeah, you may have thought it was the easiest mission in the world, but if that is the case go to the harder ones. I'm not saying you shouldn't be happy you beat it easily, but it really is annoying to sit there and brag about it on the forums when you could spend your time making a, I don't know, useful post?
"If you cannot win the game, if you cannot solve the puzzle, then you are just another loser." (Near from Death Note)
Michael:What are you doing?
Salander:I'm reading your notes.
Michael:They're encrypted.
Salander:Please. Have some coffee.
Szayel
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Annoying? Or really annoying?

Post by mShred on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:14 pm
([msg=67110]see Re: Annoying? Or really annoying?[/msg])

I like where you're getting at with this post. But I could just see people flaming you about it. Either way, I could tell you to take your own advice and look like a douche bag. But I won't do that. Rather than flaming everyone else, try focusing more on getting your shizz done, in the long run that's essentially what matters.

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Post by Szayel on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:50 pm
([msg=67112]see Re: Annoying? Or really annoying?[/msg])

mShred wrote:I like where you're getting at with this post. But I could just see people flaming you about it. Either way, I could tell you to take your own advice and look like a douche bag. But I won't do that. Rather than flaming everyone else, try focusing more on getting your shizz done, in the long run that's essentially what matters.

What's to flame? I'm just pointing out the fact that people tend to brag about their accomplishments like the world deserves to know. If people want to flame me about it, frankly I don't care.
"If you cannot win the game, if you cannot solve the puzzle, then you are just another loser." (Near from Death Note)
Michael:What are you doing?
Salander:I'm reading your notes.
Michael:They're encrypted.
Salander:Please. Have some coffee.
Szayel
New User
New User

Post by MRFREE on Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:21 pm
([msg=67114]see Re: Annoying? Or really annoying?[/msg])

Szayel wrote:
mShred wrote:I like where you're getting at with this post. But I could just see people flaming you about it.

I'm just pointing out the fact that people tend to brag about their accomplishments like the world deserves to know. If people want to flame me about it, frankly I don't care.

No but the world deserves to hear this instead?
Last edited by MRFREE on Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MRFREE
New User
New User

Post by centip3de on Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:25 pm
([msg=67115]see Re: Annoying? Or really annoying?[/msg])

Szayel wrote:What's up with the "OMG, this mission was so easy ;D"? Yeah, you may have thought it was the easiest mission in the world, but if that is the case go to the harder ones. I'm not saying you shouldn't be happy you beat it easily, but it really is annoying to sit there and brag about it on the forums when you could spend your time making a, I don't know, useful post?

I find it ironic that you are talking about getting mad about useless posts, when you made one yourself.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by mShred on Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:34 am
([msg=67117]see Re: Annoying? Or really annoying?[/msg])

This is what I was talking about OP. Imma go ahead and lock this. Prolly shoulda done that initially.

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Return to Graveyard