Program to hack computer?

The constant threat: viruses, trojans, spyware, ... the list goes on

Program to hack computer?

Post by Szayel on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:06 am
([msg=66855]see Program to hack computer?[/msg])

My computer is acting weird. Sometimes it randomly restarts and is very slow. I want to poke around and find if there is a virus or some hidden malicious program that is causing all the trouble, but I need to administrative password. Is there a safe program that can help me get that?
"If you cannot win the game, if you cannot solve the puzzle, then you are just another loser." (Near from Death Note)
Michael:What are you doing?
Salander:I'm reading your notes.
Michael:They're encrypted.
Salander:Please. Have some coffee.
Szayel
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Program to hack computer?

Post by wan26 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:19 am
([msg=66856]see Re: Program to hack computer?[/msg])

Have a look at the ophcrack live cd.
wan26
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by limdis on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:42 pm
([msg=66859]see Re: Program to hack computer?[/msg])

There are several ways you can go about doing this. Read into what the SAM file is and how to crack it. Pick a method you think you might like to try then let us know so we can help you through the process.
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Post by mShred on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:18 pm
([msg=66963]see Re: Program to hack computer?[/msg])

This is your OWN computer? And yet you don't have the admin password? Seems likely. You're lucky nicer people already answered this.. :evil:

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Post by MRFREE on Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:08 am
([msg=67016]see Re: Program to hack computer?[/msg])

If your running windows 7 you have to run the installation disk, and go through the command prompt to unlock or use admin. Someone gave me some advise a while back and I have been using it since. They told me to download Sandboxie, and comodo firewall. I did, and havent had to much of a problem since.
MRFREE
New User
New User

Post by mShred on Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:24 pm
([msg=67034]see Re: Program to hack computer?[/msg])

MRFREE wrote:If your running windows 7 you have to run the installation disk, and go through the command prompt to unlock or use admin. Someone gave me some advise a while back and I have been using it since. They told me to download Sandboxie, and comodo firewall. I did, and havent had to much of a problem since.

It's not really unlocking admin, it just makes your user account a permanent admin. It's like running a shell as root, except less scary and less mindfucking mistakes. But OP will still need the admin password in order to do any of this. He doesn't have the password, probably because it ain't his damn computer.

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Szayel on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:46 pm
([msg=67178]see Re: Program to hack computer?[/msg])

mShred wrote:
MRFREE wrote:If your running windows 7 you have to run the installation disk, and go through the command prompt to unlock or use admin. Someone gave me some advise a while back and I have been using it since. They told me to download Sandboxie, and comodo firewall. I did, and havent had to much of a problem since.

It's not really unlocking admin, it just makes your user account a permanent admin. It's like running a shell as root, except less scary and less mindfucking mistakes. But OP will still need the admin password in order to do any of this. He doesn't have the password, probably because it ain't his damn computer.

The funny thing is....It is xD. Is that really so hard to believe?
"If you cannot win the game, if you cannot solve the puzzle, then you are just another loser." (Near from Death Note)
Szayel
New User
New User

Post by mShred on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:44 pm
([msg=67260]see Re: Program to hack computer?[/msg])

Considering anyone who OWNs a computer is going to know their OWN password to that computer. That they OWN.

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Szayel on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:36 pm
([msg=67590]see Re: Program to hack computer?[/msg])

mShred wrote:Considering anyone who OWNs a computer is going to know their OWN password to that computer. That they OWN.

Look, my dad gave me his old computer. Apparently the password on their is his "all-around" password and he is either too lazy to change it or just doesn't want to tell me it.
Szayel
New User
New User

Post by centip3de on Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:02 pm
([msg=67591]see Re: Program to hack computer?[/msg])

Szayel wrote:Look, my dad gave me his old computer. Apparently the password on their is his "all-around" password and he is either too lazy to change it or just doesn't want to tell me it.

Then why not reformat it?
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Next

Return to Malware