A Note to New Users

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

Re: A Note to New Users

Post by edone automaton on Mon May 21, 2012 3:31 am
([msg=66485]see Re: A Note to New Users[/msg])

opiate master wrote: :roll: :roll: Oh boy I guess I'm the newest prick on the fourm.Well you do not have to apologize to me, I clearly have some issues that I need to work through. maybe I will take myself off into a corner and give myself a good talking to.

http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_retardation

...Also FYI I am sorry for my behavior, I realise that coming in here and acting like such a dick is unlikely to make me very popular and I will endevour to be more congenial in future, particularly as I'm here asking for help. ...peace

Fixed.
A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.
-Bruce Lee
edone automaton
Poster
Poster

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: A Note to New Users

Post by mShred on Mon May 21, 2012 9:54 am
([msg=66488]see Re: A Note to New Users[/msg])

opiate master wrote::roll: :roll: Oh boy I guess I found the prick on the fourm.Well you do not have to apologize for being your self your just an ass,FYI the web including this fourm is for the world not for the US there are other languages you racist prick
http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism
...Also FYI YFR Iwas born and raised in the states zip 08862 if you know what that is idiot..When someone is new or they dont know as much as you dont offend them it makes you look like what you see in the mirror every day...peace dik

Please stop using different colors to try to stress your points. This thread is locked. No need to necro old threads like this guys.

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Previous

Return to NZone