Where can i get a free Windows 7 OS.

Intel or AMD? nVidia or ATI? Lenovo or ASUS? All things computing hardware go here

Where can i get a free Windows 7 OS.

Post by xTractatorix on Sat May 19, 2012 7:39 pm
([msg=66438]see Where can i get a free Windows 7 OS.[/msg])

So yeah i'm buying computer parts to build my own computer, but really don't want to spend $100 on just buying a OS so i was wondering if there's some-where where that i can download windows 7 OS for free. I'm talking about a fully functioning Windows 7 OS, not a beta or trail but the real thing. If not, then is there a way to copy the Windows 7 OS from my laptop and transfer it to my computer via Cruzer? Thank you :D
PS- I know getting a Windows 7 OS for free isn't exacty legal, but frankly i dont care as long as its hard to get caught.
xTractatorix
Experienced User
Experienced User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Where can i get a free Windows 7 OS.

Post by centip3de on Sat May 19, 2012 8:29 pm
([msg=66444]see Re: Where can i get a free Windows 7 OS.[/msg])

xTractatorix wrote:PS- I know getting a Windows 7 OS for free isn't exacty legal, but frankly i dont care as long as its hard to get caught.

Ah, but we care. Because this is illegal, we can't help you here. You're better off searching a bit-torrent site. But, if you actually want a free OS, look up Linux; beats Window$ any day.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by xTractatorix on Sun May 20, 2012 8:05 am
([msg=66448]see Re: Where can i get a free Windows 7 OS.[/msg])

With all due the respect,if you havent noticed we are on a Hacking site, that teaches how to hack emails , websites etc i'm quite certain that doing those things are not exactly legal, and i dont see you complainimg about it. So again before you say that you care if its illegal to get Windows OS for free reconsider on what website your on.
xTractatorix
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by goluhaque on Sun May 20, 2012 8:37 am
([msg=66449]see Re: Where can i get a free Windows 7 OS.[/msg])

xTractatorix wrote:With all due the respect,if you havent noticed we are on a Hacking site, that teaches how to hack emails , websites etc i'm quite certain that doing those things are not exactly legal, and i dont see you complainimg about it. So again before you say that you care if its illegal to get Windows OS for free reconsider on what website your on.

I lol'd. OP, no, none of those things are "taught" here. Regarding the original thing, look at Mydigitallife or whatever the name of that forum was. Now, byez.
(23:45:03) hauk: I guess you are over the best part of your life when 4-year-olds say "Are you an evil man?"
(23:46:19) hauk: and "Ima punch you in the pecker"
goluhaque
Poster
Poster

Post by LoGiCaL__ on Sun May 20, 2012 3:05 pm
([msg=66451]see Re: Where can i get a free Windows 7 OS.[/msg])

xTractatorix wrote:So yeah i'm buying computer parts to build my own computer, but really don't want to spend $100 on just buying a OS so i was wondering if there's some-where where that i can download windows 7 OS for free. I'm talking about a fully functioning Windows 7 OS, not a beta or trail but the real thing. If not, then is there a way to copy the Windows 7 OS from my laptop and transfer it to my computer via Cruzer? Thank you :D
PS- I know getting a Windows 7 OS for free isn't exacty legal, but frankly i dont care as long as its hard to get caught.

As previously mentioned this is illegal and not to mention in Hardware for some reason. I think you need to read the terms of service and mission for this site and then re-evaluate you idea of this site. Also, if you do go to a torrent and download it, good luck getting a legitimate version. Honestly your best bet is to install a linux version like centipede mentioned. I'm locking this thread.
LoGiCaL__
Addict
Addict

Return to Hardware