Replica/Fake Beats By Dre

Random things go here

Replica/Fake Beats By Dre

Post by srstrud on Sat May 19, 2012 8:22 pm
([msg=66441]see Replica/Fake Beats By Dre[/msg])

Sooo my headphones broke today and I am wanting to buy some new ones. A lot of my friends want me to buy beats and there is no way that I am paying $300 for headphones so I found a couple websites that sell "fake" beats by dre and are fully customizable for less than half the price.

has anyone bought fake beats and if so, how's the quality on them?

http://www.fakebeatsbydrdree.com/
srstrud
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Replica/Fake Beats By Dre

Post by centip3de on Sat May 19, 2012 8:27 pm
([msg=66443]see Re: Replica/Fake Beats By Dre[/msg])

srstrud wrote:Sooo my headphones broke today and I am wanting to buy some new ones. A lot of my friends want me to buy beats and there is no way that I am paying $300 for headphones so I found a couple websites that sell "fake" beats by dre and are fully customizable for less than half the price.

This shouldn't have been posted in 'General'. Try 'Off Topic' next time. Anyhow, I have no experience with headphones, besides my gaming headset, so I can't really help you. But I would suggest doing your research. I mean, why would you come to a forum dedicated to hacking looking for a review of headphones?
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by acevic on Sun May 20, 2012 1:14 am
([msg=66447]see Re: Replica/Fake Beats By Dre[/msg])

srstrud wrote:Sooo my headphones broke today and I am wanting to buy some new ones. A lot of my friends want me to buy beats and there is no way that I am paying $300 for headphones so I found a couple websites that sell "fake" beats by dre and are fully customizable for less than half the price.

I tried fake dr dre earphones which was not all that bad but nothing near the original...your liking of it will depend on what you have used in the past...if you used high end original headphones, it's very unlikely that you will like the sound..
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me
for.
acevic
Poster
Poster

Post by mShred on Sun May 20, 2012 3:55 pm
([msg=66454]see Re: Replica/Fake Beats By Dre[/msg])

Kinda strange. I actually have a pair of beats earphones. And I know that whenever I use any other type of headphones, I'm extremely disappointed. But if you're going from shit headphones, then it'll probably be a step up.

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Post by acevic on Mon May 21, 2012 1:53 am
([msg=66482]see Re: Replica/Fake Beats By Dre[/msg])

mShred wrote:Kinda strange. I actually have a pair of beats earphones. And I know that whenever I use any other type of headphones, I'm extremely disappointed. But if you're going from shit headphones, then it'll probably be a step up.

Nothing beats in-ear earphones though it highly increases the chances of going deaf sooner or later...my ears are fucked from listening to my ipod using in-ear earphones lol.
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me
for.
acevic
Poster
Poster

Return to Off-Topic