Online Work for Money

Random things go here

Re: Online Work for Money

Post by goluhaque on Sat May 19, 2012 12:15 am
([msg=66430]see Re: Online Work for Money[/msg])

LoGiCaL__ wrote:As mentioned before the hardest part is getting started because people are always trying to undercut with prices they charge and expertise.

The only way I found to counter that was to bid at the absolute bottom. @OP: Really the absolute. The least you can get to. And offer the employer more than he needs, build relationships and contacts during the work so that you have more chances of getting selected the next time he offers work etc.
(23:45:03) hauk: I guess you are over the best part of your life when 4-year-olds say "Are you an evil man?"
(23:46:19) hauk: and "Ima punch you in the pecker"
goluhaque
Poster
Poster

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by LoGiCaL__ on Sat May 19, 2012 5:50 am
([msg=66431]see Re: Online Work for Money[/msg])

goluhaque wrote:
LoGiCaL__ wrote:As mentioned before the hardest part is getting started because people are always trying to undercut with prices they charge and expertise.

The only way I found to counter that was to bid at the absolute bottom. @OP: Really the absolute. The least you can get to. And offer the employer more than he needs, build relationships and contacts during the work so that you have more chances of getting selected the next time he offers work etc.

I like. Might as well start somewhere right?
LoGiCaL__
Addict
Addict

Post by srstrud on Sat May 19, 2012 8:07 pm
([msg=66439]see Re: Online Work for Money[/msg])

I make $150-200 a month from being a YouTube partner. I make revenue through Google adsense. It takes work and some time but if you stick to it, then you'll be making a good amount of spare cash on the side.

Another way that I tried but got bored of is blogging and eventually putting ads on your blog.

In reality, there is no easy way to make money online. It all takes lots of work and time to build a good amount of traffic or viewers. Best of luck!
srstrud
New User
New User

Post by goluhaque on Sun May 20, 2012 8:41 am
([msg=66450]see Re: Online Work for Money[/msg])

LoGiCaL__ wrote:
goluhaque wrote:

I like. Might as well start somewhere right?

Definitely. I started off on vWorker again with a new account too(had deleted the original one). Personally, vWorker's best for starting(my experience is limited to only vWorker and scriptlance). At the very least, this can atleast pay for the misc college expenses that are gonna come when I join college. At the very most, I can help my parents pay for the same.
(23:45:03) hauk: I guess you are over the best part of your life when 4-year-olds say "Are you an evil man?"
(23:46:19) hauk: and "Ima punch you in the pecker"
goluhaque
Poster
Poster

Previous

Return to Off-Topic