I M NEW CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT

Bad threads go here

I M NEW CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT

Post by SamFosters on Fri May 11, 2012 2:14 am
([msg=66267]see I M NEW CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT[/msg])

I M NEW WITH THIS SITE , SO CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT , HOW TO UTILIZE THIS SITE
SamFosters
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: I M NEW CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT

Post by Acidiferous on Fri May 11, 2012 2:49 am
([msg=66268]see Re: I M NEW CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT[/msg])

You can take a look here:

http://www.hackthissite.org/pages/info/guide/

But i'm not sure if it's the kind of help you really need.
Acidiferous
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by acevic on Sat May 12, 2012 1:31 am
([msg=66285]see Re: I M NEW CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT[/msg])

SamFosters wrote:I M NEW WITH THIS SITE , SO CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT , HOW TO UTILIZE THIS SITE

You can start by using the caps button sparingly.

I am not sure whether you know what this site is all about, so I will brief you in short. Hackthissite is a community of computer enthusiasts from different backgrounds all here to learn and master the art of manipulating systems (hacking). Our community cooperates deeply in order to ensure that every member gets the resources needed to learn this art. Having said that, we will not help you with something that you can find with a simple Google search or any readily available information. There are plenty of newbie threads asking this forum as to where to start and I would suggest that you go through them. Use the search option to find what you are looking for. As a general guideline we recommend learning how to program and coming back to complete the missions on the main website to practice your hacking skills. For help with the missions, there is a dedicated forum for such. The rest of the forums are for asking questions, solving problems about a bunch of topics that do not relate to the missions on this site. You may discuss interesting topics that are related to the forum categories and ask questions at your ease. Have a look around, read through the newbie forums and enjoy your experience!

If you feel the need for any further assistance, feel free to pm me.
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me
for.
acevic
Poster
Poster

Post by LoGiCaL__ on Sat May 12, 2012 3:25 am
([msg=66286]see Re: I M NEW CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT[/msg])

acevic wrote:
SamFosters wrote:I M NEW WITH THIS SITE , SO CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT , HOW TO UTILIZE THIS SITE

You can start by using the caps button sparingly.

I am not sure whether you know what this site is all about, so I will brief you in short. Hackthissite is a community of computer enthusiasts from different backgrounds all here to learn and master the art of manipulating systems (hacking). Our community cooperates deeply in order to ensure that every member gets the resources needed to learn this art. Having said that, we will not help you with something that you can find with a simple Google search or any readily available information. There are plenty of newbie threads asking this forum as to where to start and I would suggest that you go through them. Use the search option to find what you are looking for. As a general guideline we recommend learning how to program and coming back to complete the missions on the main website to practice your hacking skills. For help with the missions, there is a dedicated forum for such. The rest of the forums are for asking questions, solving problems about a bunch of topics that do not relate to the missions on this site. You may discuss interesting topics that are related to the forum categories and ask questions at your ease. Have a look around, read through the newbie forums and enjoy your experience!

If you feel the need for any further assistance, feel free to pm me.

Nicely said, acevic. I'm impressed by that description. Cheers, here's to that.
LoGiCaL__
Addict
Addict

Post by acevic on Sun May 13, 2012 12:40 am
([msg=66297]see Re: I M NEW CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT[/msg])

Thank you LoGiCaL__. It's my pleasure :)
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me
for.
acevic
Poster
Poster

Return to Graveyard