Introduce Yourself  Topic is solved

A place where newbies can post without (much) fear of reprisal. All mission posts should still go in the applicable forum.
Forum rules
Older HTS users: Be nice to the new people.

NEW USERS: This is NOT the place to post about missions! Refer to "Missions" category.

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by conscience on Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:48 am
([msg=65379]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

CYBERTK wrote:Hello All

Im 24 years old, I too wish to learn hacking..

I really getting tired of surfing the net all time searching for someone who can teach me this.

I hope im at the right place this time..

CYBERTK :)

You are, as long as you are not expecting others to teach you. Teaching yourself is your very own responsibility. You can find all the resources needed for this on HTS. Good luck!
Let him who has understanding recount the number of the beast, for it is a human number: His number is 0x029A.
conscience
Poster
Poster

Blog: View Blog (0)

Introduction ...!!!!

Post by chirag111222 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:41 pm
([msg=65463]see Introduction ...!!!![/msg])

:D :)
Srry for new topic for dis
i wanna introduce myself and want help frm members abt site
i basically completed ma 12th studies nw optin for engineering
i am gadget gizmo
internet freak !!!!!!
passionate abt h@ckin and all dat stuff..,--!!!!!!!!!!
also i friendly and talkative !!!!!
chirag111222
New User
New User

Post by theWaxAnt on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:28 am
([msg=65468]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hiya! theWaxAnt here, just wanted to get on the right track to being able to write in html, i've got my ascii chart, javascript escapes me at the moment, but ive got all this time, and all this net. This site's great, proud to be a part of it, ty hts, for giving me a proving ground, and a WHOLE new way of looking at the web.
Hidden commands are HILARIOUS! :twisted:
theWaxAnt
New User
New User

Post by American_Ogre on Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:02 am
([msg=65472]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

I'm 20 yo ex college football DE until I fucked up my knees and shoulder and didn't do anything about it til it was too late. I go to school 20 hours a week Secondary Ed Major with a Chem minor, gonna teach and make sure no kids end up falling apart at 20 like me, recently been looking for a hobby read a series of books that made me interested in hacking and here I am
American_Ogre
New User
New User

Post by Fierfleye on Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:46 am
([msg=65515]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hello,
I'm 23 years old. I have experience in various fields including RF analysis, and CT/PT. I spend most of my time reading. I am currrently studying "The Web Application Hackers Handbook 2nd Edition", and "Social Engineering" while working on a CEH cert. I have attended classes focused on Open Source intelligence, and Social Engineering. I had sensitive information stolen from me so naturally an interest was sparked. I have learned primarily from books, and google. Now I feel comfortable entering a more social learning atmosphere. I will be starting college this fall with a major in Computer and Network Security. I aspire to become a penetration tester. I have a genuine thirst for knowledge, and a passion for bypassing locks. I am also a "Tree Hippy" at heart. I look forward to contributing my personal knowledge, while getting to know and learn from everyone. Thank you for maintaining this site.
A Sand County Almanac by Aldo Leopold
Fierfleye
New User
New User

Post by thamaschine on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:37 pm
([msg=65788]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hello All,
Im 21.
Im currently going to college to get an associates in IT and networking
just here to learn more about using the internet in ways its not meant to be :P
thamaschine
New User
New User

Post by Jazz-me on Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:18 pm
([msg=65841]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

Hi I'm 19 I've always had a tallent with computers and I love learning new things,
I'm really hoping to learn all I can about hacking and I've already learned tons
thanks to this site I'm hoping for many new things to come so if anyone out there
has some tips or helpful sites I'd gladly welcome it
:geek:
Jazz-me
New User
New User

Hi~ Just want to introduce myself.

Post by charonsecurity on Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:32 am
([msg=65867]see Hi~ Just want to introduce myself.[/msg])

Hi. I came across this site a while back, but just now got to registering. I've read comments that there has been a drop in users, and I've been reading/learning here from time to time, so I thought I could participate. ^^

I did have a few problems with registration, that maybe I can submit, so others who try may find this to help.
For some reason, I could finish my registration unless I had the Time Zone set to Central Standard Time, even though atm I'm living in Asia somewhere. Also I never got a confirmation email, but seems like I don't need that (since I can post this lol)

Anyway, just want to Say Hi! ^^

--Charonsecurity
charonsecurity
New User
New User

Hacker Initiate

Post by DreamR4c3r on Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:08 pm
([msg=65968]see Hacker Initiate[/msg])

I just found this site and I think it's the most impressive and amazing creation I've ever seen... I can't wait to get involved!

Since I was a young pup I was interested in hacking... Try as I might to learn about hacking and computers, life got in the way and I was only able to do simple things like download music/games, mount iso files, build websites...

Now, after learning how to use a fucking torrent manager (something I never bothered to mess with because of my ignorance at how simple it really was) I discovered more about the secrets of the world than I even imagined were possible.

I'm here to learn from anyone and everything, and help anyone and everybody!!
DreamR4c3r
New User
New User

Post by limdis on Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:38 pm
([msg=65989]see Re: Introduce Yourself[/msg])

DreamR4c3r wrote:I just found this site and I think it's the most impressive and amazing creation I've ever seen... I can't wait to get involved!<br><br>Since I was a young pup I was interested in hacking... Try as I might to learn about hacking and computers, life got in the way and I was only able to do simple things like download music/games, mount iso files, build websites...<br><br>Now, after learning how to use a fucking torrent manager (something I never bothered to mess with because of my ignorance at how simple it really was) I discovered more about the secrets of the world than I even imagined were possible.<br><br>I'm here to learn from anyone and everything, and help anyone and everybody!!

I like this one lol
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

PreviousNext

Return to NZone