TO BE OR NOT TO BE?

For discussing religion and related topics.

TO BE OR NOT TO BE?

Post by VadimCool on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:34 pm
([msg=65174]see TO BE OR NOT TO BE?[/msg])

First of all I would like to make you think more about who you are, why you are, where you are, what you want and where you are going. So if you don't like to spend much time thinking about life and rather spend more time taking drugs and party every day? Then I suggest for you not to comment at all to spare yourself from humiliation. As for the rest of you guys that are interested in knowing more about life I want to consider few things below: 8-)

Philosophy + (Science vs.- Religion) + Life with God

#1 Philosophy: Many think that science is the way forward to become enlightened. Yet life at first was thought to be simple by such as to all known Mr. Darwin. But science alone isn't enough to achieve enlightenment that's where philosophy comes in such as "simplicity is the ultimate sophistication". Later we find it to be true. Of course there seems to be contradiction in this statement, but no more than religious so called "contradictions" or even "scientific". So let philosophy be our missing link of both right and wrong (for now). And the only way to find the right one is actually to find out where we are now and where we are heading. There are many philosophies in life. Most of them are based on experience. But experience is like knowing both good and evil, right and wrong. People make mistakes. People change and finally many people define their lives by one-sided experience while others by two-sided. Those that seek the truth, find it. Because "you can run from the truth, but you can't hide from it. Eventually you will run into it as it is as light guiding this world." - Vadim Cool :P

#2 Science: Let us go back to Darwin since every Atheist is praising Darwin. Darwin supported the theory of Natural Selection along with that life must be very simple. Well simplicity is true to the extend that it is the ultimate sophistication proven even by later science, not to mention philosophy. Just like we now have Macro-Evolution theory standing butt naked to Micro-Evolution theory where Natural Selection getting it's butt kicked by the day since there are more evidence to support (note: DEVOLVING) Evolution rather than EVOLVING Evolution where we find bigger species and humans of intellect throughout history of their own significant complexity. My personal favorite is the one I find least mentioned on the internet is SEX. Well everyone loves sex right? So why is nobody talking about it when it comes to science vs. religion? It's funny for me to see how Natural Selection is promoted as the way forward, yet nobody takes a look around to see the probability of it being the way backwards. Natural Selection is about the 'survival of the fittest'. But there is only a need for 1 fittest cell like a virus in order to maintain it's significance and adoption to the nature's course of evolution. Yet everywhere around us we life still prospering not to mention that especially in animal species we see a requirement of a female and male organs in order to reproduce and survive. So if one is dead without the other, then it is a weakness which should have been removed long time ago by so called Natural Selection polishing process. While people may call this development for Natural Selection. In reality it's just a name which many don't know the real meaning of, since many don't know what NATURE even is. If nature perform things in a certain pattern, it's indeed not an ELECTION of the fittest, but rather a SELECTION by a design. Since nature isn't suppose to have a mind of it's own, then why does it look so pre-programmed? Like a product that never fails to impress and to re-sell due to it's changes that are almost NEVER flawed. No matter how deep we dig, we do not find mutants, but rather impressive creatures that are more beautiful than (Ferrari designed by man). We're then no longer talking about a Natural Selection, but rather a Supernatural Selection beyond our control which is far more likely in our case and if we ever to have any hope for a future. Besides there is far more to life than pure science, like love, beauty and life after death which could occur in other dimensions which can't be measured by scientific instruments... And how can something come from nothing anyway?.. No-one dare is foolish enough to challenge theory of NON-EXISTENCE since we consider yourself to exist. So science alone can kick it off so that no religion can't stand in it's way? There is just one problem or two. Number one is that science is can only measure depth of creation while creation in it-self doesn't provide life, but rather replicates it, a process which even scientists haven't achieved yet like to make a human being from scratch, so what does it say about our human intellect when Nature can achieve more than us? Are we then to give more value to a cell than our intellect/thoughts/soul? And besides there is a reason people call programmers nerds with no life. Because there is more to life than a string of code. Values which we live by such as love. So when I die, what am I going to use my scientific knowledge for in death? Or if I were to live forever on Earth or in space around people with lust for blood and power, how is that different from living forever with God which is considered to be evil by many Atheists? At this point I stand better chance with God. Since at least if God is God, he must be stronger, smarter and more powerful to make my life awesome! And if it was to make my life miserable or hell, then why am I experiencing so many good things in life besides the bad things? So next stop, religion.

#3 Religion: Many believe in God or so they say, yet almost everyone seems to have their own personal God which is God of no personality or a God with a personality but not answering God or an answering God but claims to be different God since everyone experiencing different answers. But is it really that complicated? Yes and No. Some believe that there is a spiritual world or different dimensions. Yet their experience may indeed be false. Because spiritual world can contain, not different Gods, but rather spirits claiming to be Gods. There can be only one God and therefore people shouldn't seek spirit world, but rather God. But you will be surprised if you go on Google and see for yourself that it is far easier to come in contact with spirits rather than God itself. Why? Now that is a good question and something for you to figure out. A hint would be, "God want us to realize that on our own we can only do evil and destroy ourselves". In any case you should seek God like if it was your last day of life, because you never know when your last day actually will come. And if I were you, I wouldn't bet my life on a complete random chance and place it on a Russian Roulette. If we know love, lets start with that. Then so must also God. And if we live only for ourselves, so does ... NO! We don't live only for ourselves, at least not like me, myself and I. We live for eachother/ourselves. And so now we can say that so does God. God lives to make our life a joy and not a living hell. And the only reason our lives become a living hell sometimes is because sometimes we get too greedy and spoiled wanting things we don't really need. Like a big house rather than a happy child. A spoiled child rather than a good child. People living for eachother not realizing that their lives are temporally and that they soon going to leave this kind of life. Still many go on doing as they pleased without considering the cost of leaving faith to God who might be very angry and displeased. Because our lifestyle and in total our value of life isn't found in life but rather in death since many of us are looking forward to death without any concern for what next? But this isn't a game where you can go on to next game after you done your best with this one. This is your now which will decide your future. And your children and your children-children won't decide your future. You will. But what if there is only one possible God and your will does not correspond with God's will? Are you free to do as you pleased and still be right? Sure.. You will always be right if you want to be God and play his part. But then be willing to spend the rest of your possible future in the absence of God on your own. And since God only want the best for us since God must know far more to love than us his creation. And we never seek God and never want to find a life with God? Then our life will be hell in one way or another. Because humans fight eachother far more and kill far more of it's own kind than any animals on earth probably even combined all together. Good luck surviving. It seems more intellect we gain, the faster we are able to destroy ourselves.

AS FOR THE EXPERIENCE WITH GOD. I can promise you, you will have it for real so there won't be any doubt in your mind that it was God. But only if you wish for an actual LIFE and not just a hopelessness to look forward to. Every story is different, some indeed experience more and some experience less. But one thing remains, the experience which point to the same source. That source is Jesus. There is a reason for why people still use B.C. and A.D. in our date. Things changed when Christ has walked the earth. Those things he taught can be performed and even tested for those who refuse to believe. But the awesome thing is, why wait for someone else to reveal God to you when it's you that need to experience God, not me. God is alive and we can see it by what we experience when we walk according to the teachings of Jesus Christ. You can experience them as well. The question is do you want to and what will you do after that? Yes, God want us to be happy, but God also want us to live by his side and not somewhere far away like if we were fugitives or somethings. There is no need to and not recomended since we will just create our own Hell for ourselves and it is a declaration of WAR to good God (our creator) at the same time. So will you live for God if you experience God? THAT MY FRIEND WOULD BE A NICE CONSIDERATION BEFORE YOU START YOUR CONVERSATION WITH GOD. Because God is using those that are willing to live for him and with him, not to die for him/(our life giver and our true father). Dying is easy, living is hard. Just like your father and mother gave you life, wouldn't you live close to them? Well in any case.. love is not about separation. So if you want love, you will go and seek your true life giver and he will answer the door if you come to make peace and not war. So to be or not to be a believer, good, alive and loved? One thing that you may not always understand God's intentions. Another is they will eventually bring you or people around you true joy of life which you can't experience on your own or even with people. Only with a righteous and loving God.

I will also be happy to answer any questions, provide you with videos, links and even meet you in person if needed. 8-)
Last edited by VadimCool on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:11 pm, edited 13 times in total.
VadimCool
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: TO BE OR NOT TO BE?

Post by limdis on Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:54 pm
([msg=65218]see Re: TO BE OR NOT TO BE?[/msg])

It's refreshing to see someone post their views on this topic that are open minded and try to see things from both perspectives before forming an opinion. I know a lot of times I see pro-christian posts across the net that are pretty blindly stated (ex: do this or go to hell; bible says it so its true). But from the reverse, I have seen pro-atheism posts that are equally empty headed (ex: it's science its proven) and base their responses on a quick google search of some article. Off the top of my head I know the Bible has some verses that instructs believers to seek out knowledge and to question what they are told. "my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge..." Hosea 4:6 and "Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them" Acts 20:30. I know there are lot more as well that discuss false teachings and warnings of lies. I once heard that every good atheist will admit that religion can be distorted by the actions of man. What nobody said in response is that every good Christian should agree with that statement. Looking at it from a neutral perspective, I'm fairly certain that if God wanted mindless worshipers it would have been so and there would be no such thing as 'science'. To blindly believe in something, Christianity, Atheism or any other religion, you are denying being human and become a slave to your own stupidity. Additionally, to completely reject an opposing opinion to your beliefs is no different.

OP good post +1
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Post by VadimCool on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:31 am
([msg=65240]see Re: TO BE OR NOT TO BE?[/msg])

limdis wrote:It's refreshing to see someone post their views on this topic that are open minded and try to see things from both perspectives before forming an opinion.
OP good post +1

Thank you. But I unfortunately I didn't even give it my best. So I have already edited the science part where I fixed several statements so that they won't be viewed as scientifically flawed. Although I'm not much into science, I do like philosophical thinking from time to time. I used to be more of a skeptic even after I became a Christian I always listen to both sides of what people had to say both from Atheists as well as other religious views including different types of Christian movements. So YES, I was trying to be a bit open-minded about this and not pushing too much my own religion, but rather just make it as a hint towards where to start. I was like everyone else once knowing only one side of life and I know how difficult it must be for people to believe something in the world filled with lies, deception and mistakes.. not to mention destructive and very egoistic self-focused world views along with the MISTAKES. At this point I would rather seek God than science. Science is so demoralizing on it's own or when it is pushing it's theories on random chance. It makes life indeed a miracle, yet insignificant. I know many would rather face the cold truth rather than a beautiful lie. And I have nothing against truth. But I have something against foolishness. When we have a chance to seek LIFE, we rather spend time talking about it, wasting the current one and a chance of finding an eternal one filled with joy. And even though it is hard to understand, it doesn't take a genius to figure out where the values of life are to be found (in human case particularly). And those values can't survive with science alone. There must be more to life than just pure science also filled with mistakes which are corrected from time to time.
I was always longing to find out whether God is true or not. But I never went further with it. I just asked what people believe, while I didn't really seek God. So one day I found the answers I was seeking right under my nose. I met Christians that were very honest as the church I was invited to 5 years ago had only 9 members or so. And they were radical Christians. Yet not those kinds that want to kill themselves or others, wishing for someone to die or going underground awaiting a judgment day before they take 1/10th of your income. But rather a Church that has no connections to any other large Churches just like the ones always existed outside Roman Catholic Church which were constantly persecuted. Just a group of people meeting together to worship God and going the streets from time to time praying for people where many get healed right on the spot no matter what sickness they had. It's not only pain that goes away, but some things can be seen to have changed right on the spot. And anyone, even newcomers can perform those miracles in the name of Jesus Christ just like we see it has been written in the Bible that we should do as Christians. Yet not many believe in it and not many Atheists are willing to investigate such claims for validity and record that on their iPhone instead! I have a video here on youtube about a Muslim guy that wanted to kill people in the name of his "Religion" and instead found a "Relationship" with true God and after that wanted to save people rather than killing them. Everyone will die one day. The question is what to do if we are really to stand before God one day where God isn't too pleased with us looking up to ourselves and our death rather than to God and eternal life. Not many even want to consider a life with God, not to mention seeking God instead of a almost random Religion. But if we were to make it our life journey to find God spiritually, not scientifically. Could it be that God could reveal himself? Yes it can and it will be so where we no longer are unsure about his existence. It's no delusion, supernatural experience never is. That is my promise to anyone who seeking God. Actually that is also God's promise. It's not so much what you have today but what you will have tomorrow and what your expectations are for tomorrow. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3PBzqSEbPw

But the main key is that even with science men should already know their place and humble themselves before their inabilities to re-create what only God could have created. That's a step towards receiving more knowledge and wisdom.

Luke 11:9 So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

Matthew 6:31 So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

Luke 10:27 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.

Mark 16:15 He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well."
VadimCool
New User
New User

Post by canbees on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:46 pm
([msg=65411]see Re: TO BE OR NOT TO BE?[/msg])

VadimCool wrote:Philosophy + (Science vs.- Religion) + Life with God

Well since science is truth you rly cant remove anything there.
I think it should look more like this then :
Science(Philosophy-Religion)+Life with God
canbees
New User
New User

Return to Religion