HTS Articles

Got an idea on how things should be done? A problem with something on the site? Voice your opinion!

HTS Articles

Post by Timeghost on Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:32 am
([msg=65071]see HTS Articles[/msg])

I'd really love to see more articles on HTS, especially those pertaining to HTS missions.

I've been coming off and on to this site, mostly due to issues in real life. I've been here for a while now, lurking silently. After reading different posts about improving HTS and how it's going downhill, I've been inspired to help contribute, something I should have done a long time ago.

I won't apply for a moderator position, but I would be interested when I actually have time I can commit to HTS. Currently, this is an impossibility.

Since that's out of the question, I'd like to contribute to something that I'd like to see more of. In this case, articles. There are other things I'd like to see as well, like more forum activity, but it could be I'm just not using my eyes.

As a suggestion, would it be possible to allow users to view previous missions that were on HTS? I'd like to see the Logic missions (which I never paid a visit to), and I'd be really interested in seeing them once again. I think it would be really cool if users could still play those missions (or even just view), but not receive any points for completion (it also wouldn't have to appear in the user's profile). I know why they were taken down and everything, but this was just one of the questions I can remember off the top of my head while hearing the Logic missions were removed from HTS.

And to the contribution of articles, I'd like to write at least one for missions that may not have an article already submitted and approved. I really like what Monica did with the Peace Poetry mission, and I'd like to use that as a kind of template for one of the missions I have in mind. Perhaps Yuppers or BudgetServ would be good, as I've some friends I used to go to school with who had a lot of trouble with those two missions in particular.

Thank you, HTS.

-- Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:37 am --

I neglected to mention, perhaps those of us who'd like to shell out an article or two, wouldn't mind working together to write an article? I find I sometimes have difficulty putting words, thoughts, and/or or ideas down, plus I wouldn't want to accidentally give a spoiler away.
Timeghost
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Comments & Suggestions