God is Power

For discussing religion and related topics.

Re: God is Power

Post by Mars7411 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:27 pm
([msg=64866]see Re: God is Power[/msg])

tremor77 wrote:
Mars7411 wrote:Honestly, I would rather have no government system at all than the system we have today.

But you are missing the point. It is not possible to have no governing system. You either get established law, OR the law of the streets...

And believe me when I say this. The latter would be very, very bad for most of the likes of those who frequent this website. You are not equipped physically, psychologically, emotionally nor likely well armed enough, to live in such an environment.

It's such a sweet and happy thing to say, government and religion are bad, down with them to anarchy we rise! Tell me how lovely anarchy is when the armed gang of thugs roll into your neighborhood, cuts of your dad's balls, rapes your mother in front of you, steals your dog and leaves you tied upside down, naked and covered in spooge on a lamp post in the street with a sign hanging off you reading 'You can't kill an idea, but you sure can fuck it up 9 ways from Sunday.'

Well I don't really live in a city. Kind of in a desert. So I wouldn't have to much to worry about. It would be better if the people controlled the governments.
Mars7411
Experienced User
Experienced User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by Anti-Gov on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:50 pm
([msg=64867]see Re: God is Power[/msg])

i know what you mean tremor
anything that organises a country is a government, in that way im wrong but we do need a better government maybe even one world controlled by the government
people pay taxes to remain free men, but doesn’t that make us slaves, having to pay for our freedom

Anti-Gov
New User
New User

Post by Mars7411 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:18 am
([msg=64885]see Re: God is Power[/msg])

Anti-Gov wrote:i know what you mean tremor
anything that organises a country is a government, in that way im wrong but we do need a better government maybe even one world controlled by the government

Ooooh, that sounds epic, a new world order. It just wouldn't work out.
Mars7411
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by Anti-Gov on Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:33 am
([msg=64887]see Re: God is Power[/msg])

no not the new world order

but something fairer and simplier
with no secrets, no war
people pay taxes to remain free men, but doesn’t that make us slaves, having to pay for our freedom

Anti-Gov
New User
New User

Post by Mars7411 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:04 pm
([msg=64888]see Re: God is Power[/msg])

Anti-Gov wrote:no not the new world order

but something fairer and simplier
with no secrets, no war

Trust me kid, you don't know what you're talking about. It wouldn't work out.
Mars7411
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by tremor77 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:42 pm
([msg=64894]see Re: God is Power[/msg])

Let's face it, humanity hasn't evolved enough to accomplish this. Try again in another 2,000 years.
tremor77
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mShred on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:24 pm
([msg=64897]see Re: God is Power[/msg])

I would have agreed to this being a good topic to debate over. But the sheer fact that OP hasn't created it for debate turns me off. He asks no questions, but instead only stresses what could possibly be his opinions in the form of facts. Just because it's what you think, doesn't make it right or more right than anyone else's opinion. Keyword, opinion.
If you would have offered your opinion and given room for debate, then I might like this topic a little more.
/rant

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Previous

Return to Religion