fruadulent Government

Current events and political views (It's not liberal vs conservative , it's better versus worse!)

Re: fruadulent Government

Post by LoGiCaL__ on Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:07 pm
([msg=64839]see Re: fruadulent Government[/msg])

Instead of coming up with and worrying about these half baked conspiracy theories and far fetched unrealistic ideas of how the world should be. You should use that drive towards something else that will serve you better in the long run.
LoGiCaL__
Addict
Addict

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by Anti-Gov on Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:19 pm
([msg=64850]see Re: fruadulent Government[/msg])

logical

what do you think would a good trustly worthy government in your eyes?
people pay taxes to remain free men, but doesn’t that make us slaves, having to pay for our freedom

Anti-Gov
New User
New User

Post by centip3de on Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:34 pm
([msg=64853]see Re: fruadulent Government[/msg])

Anti-Gov wrote:logical

what do you think would a good trustly worthy government in your eyes?

My God man. Try to learn English before posting. Every single post of yours has grammatical errors up the ass. I honestly can't even read this one.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by Anti-Gov on Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:38 pm
([msg=64857]see Re: fruadulent Government[/msg])

haha i meant

what do you think would make a good government?
people pay taxes to remain free men, but doesn’t that make us slaves, having to pay for our freedom

Anti-Gov
New User
New User

Post by Bren2010 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:32 pm
([msg=64858]see Re: fruadulent Government[/msg])

Anti-Gov wrote:Money
comes from the world bank which takes wants interest but if it wants interest we must have to lend more and more money from the world bank which leads to an endless cycle of money be loaned

Really? Bright red? ... Why? Also, that's a horrible misstatement of what our (read as: all/any) banking system is. You get money from jobs or being an entrepreneur, and then you can a.) put it in a bank b.) invest it yourself to make it grow more.

If you choose a: The bank pays you a preset amount of interest on a regular basis in a stated way because you gave them your money to use to invest. That's how they pay you interest. Banks can afford to hire trading experts which can make that guaranteed interest rate possible, and the bank takes the rest because--guess what--they did the hard work.

If you choose b: You can invest your money yourself, but considering most people aren't experts, it's much more volatile and you can loose money some months and get huge returns in others (and anywhere in between), but hey, you get all of the benefits (however great) and the repercussions (however great).

Loaning money is the opposite: The bank gives you money for your own investment, and makes you pay interest. This is because, if you haven't caught on, interest is a charge for using another person's money, regardless of who's.

Anti-Gov wrote:their would be no wars if their was no defences

That's completely illogical... If there were no defenses, there would be no defense against people who don't feel as enlightened as you. Yes, there would be no war, but that's because war is the act of a government (which you've already abolished). Crime is the act of a person, which would increase without limit or repercussion. You can't leave people defenseless.

Anti-Gov wrote:EVERYTHING IS PROPAGANDA from the tv shows you watch to the food you to how you see this( as good or bad information)<br>yes i may be spreading propaganda on this but (everything is propaganda) i am only alerting you to the fact that everything is corrupt, everything is a lie and in my eyes the worst government ever formed WAS THE AMERICAN government = it is corrupt full of lies and spreads propaganda sneakly

Everything may be propaganda (which it's probably not, but I'll give you that), nobody is forcing you to buy it. :roll:

Mars7411 wrote:They are trying to poisen EVERYTHING with gmo crops, that's why they support monsanto. There main point in lying to the public is so they can dumb everyone down and control everyone. For example: 911 was an inside job, they did that so they can say it was terrorism and invade other countries and still their resources.

First, chemically modified crops make it possible for you to not starve. Second, you're an idiot.
Bren2010
Poster
Poster

Post by Anti-Gov on Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:42 pm
([msg=64860]see Re: fruadulent Government[/msg])

the money bit is how governments get money from the world bank

and if every country had no defence their would not be war (because defense makes other countries scared, and makes them build even more defence which leads to war)

the funny thing is the things i want to say i cant because their hard to put into words
but trust me i no what im talking about

and how is everything not propaganda.
when you wake you brush your teeth (WHY)
you put on clothes (WHY)
you watch tv (WHY)
:roll: ....

Anti-Gov
New User
New User

Post by LoGiCaL__ on Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:47 pm
([msg=64861]see Re: fruadulent Government[/msg])

Anti-Gov wrote:haha i meant

what do you think would make a good government?

For the foreseeable future, it looks like democracy is the best/most fair option we can have. Not that I totally agree with them. I just pay my taxes and try to stay out of their way and do my own thing as much as possible. With the corruption and lies etc... they are still the reason why we can openly voice our opinion about them whether it be in their favor or not. They are also the reason why we can sit in our house and not worry about anyone and everyone just walking in and taking what they want at any given moment.

To be honest it's just one of those things I deal with. It would be chaos and destruction with no governing power. Like I said before though. Things like this are a waste of time in my eyes. Now I'm going to go study/read something that I can render useful for future reference.
LoGiCaL__
Addict
Addict

Post by tremor77 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:02 pm
([msg=64864]see Re: fruadulent Government[/msg])

@Anti-Gov: Your anti-propaganda is propaganda. Ironic much?
tremor77
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Mars7411 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:21 pm
([msg=64865]see Re: fruadulent Government[/msg])

Anti-Gov wrote:when you wake you brush your teeth (WHY)
you put on clothes (WHY)
you watch tv (WHY)

1. Personal hygiene.
2. Personal hygiene.
3. I don't watch tv.
Mars7411
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by Anti-Gov on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:52 pm
([msg=64868]see Re: fruadulent Government[/msg])

Mars7411 wrote:
Anti-Gov wrote:when you wake you brush your teeth (WHY)
you put on clothes (WHY)
you watch tv (WHY)

1. Personal hygiene.
2. Personal hygiene.
3. I don't watch tv.

yes but why is it personal hygiene = because you are told it is aat a young age

Anti-Gov
New User
New User

PreviousNext

Return to Politics