God is Power

For discussing religion and related topics.

God is Power

Post by Anti-Gov on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:56 pm
([msg=64738]see God is Power[/msg])

since time began mankind has been searching for this called "God" that created the world and everything in it.
The truth is mankind cant deal with something that can not be explained,so we turn to other things (such as the sun, rocks, trees) and say that they are the meaning of life.
because it is much easier to say "God" created us rather than look for an explaination, from religon is power up to 500years ago the Roman catholic church were the richest most powerful organisation ever built so if a "God" exists why would he let others profit from telling news about him.
kings and queens are "chosen by God" to have power over others why would "God" give power when it says in the bible we are all equal.

END NOTE:
To be free you mustt free your self from laws, brain washing and lies of this world
people pay taxes to remain free men, but doesn’t that make us slaves, having to pay for our freedom

Anti-Gov
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: God is Power

Post by Dahaar on Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:03 pm
([msg=64785]see Re: God is Power[/msg])

What you say might be true, but please keep it as a statement free for discussion and try to sound less dogmatic. To be free you also have to be tolerant!
Dahaar
New User
New User

Post by Bren2010 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:06 pm
([msg=64790]see Re: God is Power[/msg])

Anti-Gov wrote:The truth is mankind cant deal with something that can not be explained,so we turn to other things (such as the sun, rocks, trees) and say that they are the meaning of life.

It's not that we're coping by dulling down the truth--it's that at one point people actually believed the sun was almighty. Nothing else, even now, can lighten up and heat and entire landscape as well as the sun.

Anti-Gov wrote:from religon is power up to 500years ago the Roman catholic church were the richest most powerful organisation ever built so if a "God" exists why would he let others profit from telling news about him.
kings and queens are "chosen by God" to have power over others why would "God" give power when it says in the bible we are all equal.

Let's get something clear: there is a clear division between people and God. Any atheist to a good Christian will tell you not to confuse the two. The same principle applies to divine right.

Anti-Gov wrote:To be free you mustt free your self from laws, brain washing and lies of this world

Sounds like an extremist Emerson. No, that's not a compliment.

Most of this (and your other posts) sound horribly misguided. Also, none of these ideas are new, or present reasons for people to question themselves. We all know there were mistakes in the past, but those are the best way to learn.
Bren2010
Poster
Poster

Post by Mars7411 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:40 pm
([msg=64791]see Re: God is Power[/msg])

To be free you mustt free your self from laws, brain washing and lies of this world

I believe that is true.
Mars7411
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by Anti-Gov on Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:38 pm
([msg=64801]see Re: God is Power[/msg])

ok bren2010
explain this...
Horus was an egyptian god and like many other gods was very similiar to jesus i dont want to go into two much detail

horus was born during the winter solstice which is the 21st of december
horus was born to a virgin mother (Isis-meri)
horus with a star in the east which lead 3 kings to him
At the age of 12, he was a prodigal child teacher, and at the age of 30 he was baptized by a figure known as Anup and thus began his ministry.
Horus had 12 disciples he traveled about with, performing miracles such as healing the sick and walking on water.
Horus was known by many gestural names such as The Truth, The Light, God’s Anointed Son, The Good Shepherd, The Lamb of God, and many others.
After being “betrayed” by Typhon, Horus was “crucified,” buried for three days, and thus, resurrected.

These attributes of Horus, whether original or not, seem to permeate many cultures of the world, for many other gods are found to have the same general mythological structure. Attis of Phrygia, born of the virgin Nana on December 25th, “crucified,” placed in a tomb and after three days, was resurrected.

so this is my belief the myth of jesus or horus or any other mythical gods are created through astrodnomy
after these myths were made people claimed to be chosen by god(pope, kings\queens) to gain power
people pay taxes to remain free men, but doesn’t that make us slaves, having to pay for our freedom

Anti-Gov
New User
New User

Post by tremor77 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:34 am
([msg=64828]see Re: God is Power[/msg])

@Anti-Gov: Lend yourself a little additional credibility by improving your spelling and grammar. I welcome the debate topics you've introduced, although hashed and re-hashed a billion times over on this and a plethora of other forums... just one (1) request please. Diverge from the standard talking points and lend some of your own thinking to your posts and replies inb4 you make Anonymous look like the Republican Party.

Seriously can no one think for themselves anymore, even the supposed free-thinkers of the world? Instead of just spitting out the repeated cliche's over and over again.
tremor77
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Anti-Gov on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:38 am
([msg=64833]see Re: God is Power[/msg])

hahaha first off im not a american second they are my own views and third i am dislecisc

Religion is hoax to make the rich and powerful even more rich and powerful

Anti-Gov
New User
New User

Post by tremor77 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:48 pm
([msg=64846]see Re: God is Power[/msg])

Anti-Gov wrote:hahaha first off im not a american - Not an excuse. In fact it's a terrible reason, most non-Americans learn better English spelling and grammar than Americans.
second they are my own views - Certainly looks like standard copypasta talking points to me.
and third i am dislecisc - Have you tried typing on your keyboard looking at it through a mirror configured above your monitor? Might help.

My proposal. Instead of spouting rhetoric against the current systems. Write a blog post on how you would see your Utopian society working from top to bottom and how it would handle things in regards to common human nature. Our current systems may be flawed but they are better than nothing. Strip away the binds that tie someone like me... there is totally this chic on the 5th floor in the building I work in that I'd drag into a dark alley somewhere and rape the shit out of... seriously.. so hot. How would you stop me? I have dark and evil twisted thoughts... I have a legion of my own that would rise up in the absence of religion and government to install a newer, more brutal reign of terror.... how would you stop me?
tremor77
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Mars7411 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:05 pm
([msg=64847]see Re: God is Power[/msg])

My proposal. Instead of spouting rhetoric against the current systems. Write a blog post on how you would see your Utopian society working from top to bottom and how it would handle things in regards to common human nature. Our current systems may be flawed but they are better than nothing. Strip away the binds that tie someone like me... there is totally this chic on the 5th floor in the building I work in that I'd drag into a dark alley somewhere and rape the shit out of... seriously.. so hot. How would you stop me? I have dark and evil twisted thoughts... I have a legion of my own that would rise up in the absence of religion and government to install a newer, more brutal reign of terror.... how would you stop me?

Honestly, I would rather have no government system at all than the system we have today.
Mars7411
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by tremor77 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:59 pm
([msg=64863]see Re: God is Power[/msg])

Mars7411 wrote:Honestly, I would rather have no government system at all than the system we have today.

But you are missing the point. It is not possible to have no governing system. You either get established law, OR the law of the streets...

And believe me when I say this. The latter would be very, very bad for most of the likes of those who frequent this website. You are not equipped physically, psychologically, emotionally nor likely well armed enough, to live in such an environment.

It's such a sweet and happy thing to say, government and religion are bad, down with them to anarchy we rise! Tell me how lovely anarchy is when the armed gang of thugs roll into your neighborhood, cuts of your dad's balls, rapes your mother in front of you, steals your dog and leaves you tied upside down, naked and covered in spooge on a lamp post in the street with a sign hanging off you reading 'You can't kill an idea, but you sure can fuck it up 9 ways from Sunday.'
tremor77
Contributor
Contributor

Next

Return to Religion